Chapter 18• Introducing Reby Sky & Leighla Schultz

Ava's POV

I woke up to a knock at the door. I shook Dean.

"Dean, there's someone at the door." I said shaking him. He started to stir a bit.

"Huh? What?" He said blinking his eyes.

"There's someone at the door." I repeated. Dean rubbed his eyes and stood up and walked out the room. I stood up and followed. Then all of a sudden Seth ran out of his room.

"No, let me get the door!" Seth yelled. Dean and I looked at Seth puzzled, but shrugged it off. Roman walked out of the room looking at all of us. He shook it off and sat down at the table.

"What's wrong with Dean opening the door?" I asked, slightly amused by all of this.

"You'll see." Was all he said before opening the door. Standing in the door way was a woman with long, curly brown hair. She looked around 5'5 - 5'6 in height. Her skin was lightly tanned and she had kind eyes. Overall, she was quite beautiful.

"Colby!" She said and hugged Seth.

"Leighla! It's so great to see you again! I missed you so much!" Seth said giving her a kiss. Oh so this is Leighla.

Leighla walked over to Dean and gave him a hug. "It's great to see you again, Jon." She said.

She then walked over to Roman and gave him a hug too. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Leighla. I'm pretty sure we haven't met before, but I'm guessing that you're Ava? Jon's girlfriend?" She said politely. I returned the smile and nodded.

"Yep. It's so nice to finally meet you. Seth's been telling me a lot about you." I said sticking my hand out. Leighla kindly shook it and looked at Seth.

"I hope you've been telling good things about me to Ava." She said smirking.

"Oh, he's been telling horrible things about you." I said looking at Seth.

"No, I haven't! You liar!" He said pouting. Leighla laughed.

"I like you already." She commented putting her hand on my shoulder. I chuckled at Seth as he sent me a glare.

"What are you gonna do about it? You know everyone likes me. Even you." I said as I pointed at Seth.

"I do not." He said crossing his arms.

"Oh come on, Sethy. You know can't stay mad at me forever, you know that." I said walking over to him. I gave him my best puppy face. Everyone found it amusing as he tried to keep a straight face on. He sighed.

"Yeah, ok. You're right, I can't stay mad at you." He said smiling.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"So how long have you and Seth been dating?" I asked Leighla at catering.'

"Hmm, I think about a year and a half." She replied.

"Aww, so how did you guys meet?" I said.

She started blush and I chuckled.

"Well, actually I have known Colby since I was about 8 or 9." She started.

"Oh my god. That's so cute!" I swooned. She chuckled and continued.

"Ok so my family and I have just moved into Davenport from Houston and I started walking around and I bumped into Colby. I'm telling you after that day, we were inseparable. Then he left for wrestling and I was really upset 'cause I wouldn't be seeing him for a long time. Then one day, he came back to Davenport, to surprise me, I guess. I was so happy to see him. We started walking around, catching up and stuff, and it turned out that he was staying for the week. The next day he asked me out and that night he set up this beautiful dinner scene. It was breathtaking. Before he left to get back on the road, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I happily accepted, and yeah everything else happened on its own." Leighla said smiling. "So how did you and Jon meet?"

"Well it was months ago, when I first debuted in the main roster. I was going to Aj's locker room to get dressed for my match and I guess I wasn't watching where I was going so I bumped into him. We didn't really hit it off that well. So, afterwards after RAW, Aj took me to a club to celebrate my win. And Dean was there, so my friend Nikki kinda forced me to go and talk to him. So we started talking and all then he kissed me and I started panicking 'cause back then Aj hated him. I got really tired so he took me to his hotel room. The next day Aj was furiuos. She didn't want me anywhere near Dean. But then Dean and I started to get really close and eventually we started dating. Aj still hated him but she soon got used to him. And yeah, everything else came after that. Dean and I have been probably been together for almost six months." I said thinking about everything Dean and I went through. Through our ups and downs, we still found a way to find each other.

"Hello? Earth to Ava? You still there?" Dean said waving his hand in front of my face. I was immediately sent back to reality.

"Oh hey, Dean. When did you get here?" I said. He chuckled, as well as Seth, Roman, and Leighla who were also here.

"I got here like 3 minutes ago, while you were staring into space." He said smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I'm gonna head to the curtain for my match. You comin'" I said, pointing to Dean.

"You know it. Let's go." He replied grabbing my hand. I heard Seth, Roman, and Leighla snicker as we left.

"So who are you going up against?" Dean asked as we waited at the curtain.

"I dunno. Steph didn't tell me. Probably someone easy." I replied.

"You never know. It could be your sister." He said.

"Yeah right. Maybe a newbie, like Eva." I said.

"Didn't you already face her like a couple weeks ago?"

"Yeah. Maybe she wanted a rematch or something. Who ever it is, I'll be kicking their ass." I said confidently.

"Don't get too cocky. It'll affect how you fight. Trust me, I learned that the hard way." Dean warned. I nodded as my music hit.

Dean and I walked onto the ramp, hand in hand. The arena filled with cheers as we walked down the the ramp together. As we got onto the apron, Dean separated the top and middle ropes to make it easier for me to get in. I smiled at him and entered the ring with him close behind. I clutched my title close to me as I leaned against the ropes, waiting for my opponent. Then Stephanie's theme hit, and the crowd booed her as she entered the ring.

"Ava, I know that you weren't expecting me because of your facial expression. But the reason I'm here is because I want to tell you that for your match, you will be defending you title against our newest Diva." Steph said smirking. I frowned at her and looked up at the ramp, as an unfamiliar theme hit. I was more confused when an unfamiliar girl came walking down to the ramp.

"Ava, I would like to introduce to you your opponent, our newest Diva, Reby Sky." She said. 'Reby' smirked at me and looked at my title. I looked at Dean and he had a shocked expression on his face.

"Ring the bell!" Stephanie commanded. The bell rung and before I could even hand my belt to the ref, Reby attacked me. She threw left and rights at my face and the ref pulled her off of me. I stood up but before I knew it, she connected my face onto the mat. I couldn't think straight. Everything happened so quickly. I opened my eyes and Reby hovered over me, my belt in her hands. Stephanie held her hand in victory, leaving me lifeless on the mat. My head pounded in pain. This wasn't real. It couldn't be. But it was real. Everything was real. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't deny what had just happened.

I had just lost my title.