Chapter 10• Hometown Love

Tonight on RAW we're in Trenton, New Jersey and my family will be attending the show, I was so happy. I planned on winning tonight for my match against Alicia Fox.

"You excited for your match?" Dean asked me at catering.

"Yep! And I plan on winning tonight to make my family proud." I said.

"Ava, don't worry if you lose, 'cause I bet whether you win or lose, your family will still be proud, no matter what." He assured me.

I smiled and leaned over to give him a kiss.

"What was that for?" Dean asked smirking.

"I just love you so much." I replied.

"Well," Dean said pulling me closer to him. "I love you more."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

My match was up next and I started to get really nervous. I paced back and forth. What if I lose? How will my family react?

"Hey, relax. You'll do fine." Seth said.

"Yeah, you're gonna beat Alicia's ass tonight." Roman said.

"And remember, your family will be proud, win or lose." Dean assured.

I nodded at their statements. Then my music hit. I walked out onto the ramp as the arena erupted in cheers. I smiled as I saw my family. I skipped down the ramp and went straight towards them. I gave my little sister Vivianna a hug, as well as my mom and dad. After that, I slipped into the ring, waiting for my opponent.

Alicia's music hit and everyone booed. She entered the ring and the ref signalled for the bell.

We locked up but she overpowered me and pushed me into the corner. The ref started the count and she backed up on the 4 count. I kicked her in the gut to create some separation between us. I set her up for the 'Black Widow' and locked it in successfully. Just as she was about to tap, Aj's music blasted throughout the arena forcing me to let go of my hold. My attention was on the top of the ramp, but she never showed up. Then out of nowhere, Alicia quickly rolled me up.

1

2

I quickly kicked out and stood up but only to be met with a kick to the gut. I knelt down as she stole my finisher 'The Shining Wizard'. She covered me as I lay lifeless in the middle of the ring.

1

2

3

"And you winner via pinfall...Alicia Fox!"

I was laying still in the middle of the ring, with my eyes closed. I slowly opened them but the arena was dark. The lights flashed back on and th Wyatts were hovering over me. I tried to move but I couldn't, my head was killing me. As soon as they were about to attack, before I know it, I was being dragged out of the ring, but it wasn't the Wyatts. As my body hit the mat I looked up and Dean was kneeling down next to me while Seth and Roman stood gaurd.

"Are you ok?" Dean whispered.

"No." I said faintly. I looked up at Dean and he looked really worried. He picked me up bridal style again and of course, the crowd was out of control. He gently placed a kiss on my forehead and walked up the ramp with Seth and Roman close behind.

He set me down in the trainer's room and took a seat. The doctor did all these tests on me and every time I would look over at Dean he would be shaking and have a nervouse expression on his face.

"Well, Ava, you just have a minor concussion and you will experience some nausea and vomiting for a few weeks, but other than that, you're fine." The doctor said.

I saw Dean sigh in relief.

"Thanks doc." I said and walked out holding on to Dean to steady myself.

"Thanks for saving my ass again." I said smiling.

"Your welcome. You feeling ok?" He said.

"Yeah, just a headache, but I'll live." I assured him. "Oh, and are you scheduled for a match for Smackdown tapings?"

"No, why?" Dean asked.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to meet my family in Union City tomorrow, since we don't have any matches." I said.

"I don't know, Ava. One of your family members already hate me. What are the chances that the others will like me?" He said.

"Please Dean? I know my mom likes you 'cause I talked to her about you already. And my little sister, Vivianna likes you. Your her favorite superstar! I just don't know about my dad yet. Please? Give it a shot." I begged. He looked at me and sighed.

"Ok, I'll give it a shot." He said.

"Yes! Thank you so much! I love you so much!" I cheered and hugged him.

He chuckled. "I love you too, pumpkin."

Hey guys, again I'm sorry for the short chapter, and it was really boring. Are u guys watching HELL IN A CELL?! I'm so sad that Brie lost....but I hope Dean wins! Seth can go rot in hell!

-Jade