Chapter 6• Another 'I Love You' and 1 Gts

It has been a few weeks since my confrontation with Aj. It also has been a few weeks since I've ever talked to Dean. After I confessed my love for him, we've been kind of distant. I guess he doesn't love me back....

I walked into the Shield's locker room watching their match on the monitor. And, like always, they raised their hands in victory. I played around on my phone, waiting for them to come back. A few minutes later they arrived back at the locker room.

"You guys did great on your match." I said not taking my eyes off my phone.

"Thanks. Don't you have a match that you should be preparing for?" Seth asked.

"It's just Eva Marie and Summer Rae. No big deal." I said finally looking up from my phone.

"You're in a handicap match?" Seth asked. I nodded.

"They could've improved." Roman stated. I shrugged.

"I'll be ready." I assured them.

"Guys, can I, uh, talk to Ava for a minute, alone?" Dean asked. Seth and Roman nodded their heads and walked out. Dean shut the door behind them and locking it.

I sighed. "What do you wanna talk ab-" I started but Dean crashed lips on mine. I kissed back. I missed his sweet kisses.

He pulled back. "Did you really mean what you said a few weeks ago? And that you loved me? Did you mean it?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. "I meant every single word." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and looking straight into his blue eyes.

He smiled and kissed me once again. "Well then, I love you too." Dean said.

"You do?" I asked surprised.

"Of course I do." He replied smirking. I smiled as he pecked my lips.

"I gotta get ready for my match." I said pulling away from his grasp.

He pouted. "Do you have to leave now?" He asked.

"Yes I do. If you want me to win, I have to go and warm up." I said walking toward the door.

"But you said they was easy. You said it was 'no big deal'." Dean said.

"Still." I said.

"You said that you'll be ready. " he commented again. I rolled my eyes

"Bye, Dean!" I called walking out of the room.

"Bye, babycakes! Love you!" He called back. I stopped in my tracks and smiled. I walked back into the locker room. Roman and Seth were back and they were probably teasing Dean about that. I walked up to him and gave him another hug.

"I love you too." I whispered in his ear. I pulled away and he was smirking.

"Ooh! Ava loves Dean!" Seth and and Roman sang while skipping around.

I rolled my eyes and continued my to the curtain. The Shield and I still had this ongoing storyline so I won't be surprised if they come out again. Vince suggested that we can also involve a love/hate storyline with me and Dean. I absolutely loved that idea. And the good part about all this, is that we can control the storyline. No one's gonna tell us what to do in the ring.

Eva walked by me with Summer Rae beside her whispering and gossiping like usual. Eva's music hit and she and Summer did their little 'thing' and finally entered the ring. My music hit and the arena erupted in both cheers and boos, but mostly cheers. I skipped down the ramp and slipped into the ring.

The ref backed us up in our corners and Eva went on the apron. I guess I'm starting with Summer. The ref signalled for the bell and as I was just about to charge at her she stopped me. And like usual, she starts dancing and tries to turn this into a dance off.

She finished her dancing and pointed to me gesturing for me to take my turn. Little did she know, I took dance classes ever since I was 3. I smirked and copied her same moves but with more flair. The crowd cheered as I even copied her signature split. She gaped at me and charged at me but only to be met with a super kick to the face. I ran over to her corner and knocked Eva off the apron. I bounced off the ropes and hit Summer with the 'The Shining Wizard' and covered her.

1

2

...

Then suddenly I felt a sharp pain on back. At first I thought it was The Shield but they said they wouldn't hurt me in anyway in this story line. My attacker got off of me and I finally got a glimpse on who it was.

Aj.

She propped me onto her shoulders and hit me with the GTS. Before I know it I felt another presence hovering over me standing beside Aj. I'm guessing it was the little bastard Phil. I felt myself being picked up again. Then I heard familiar music hit.

The Shield.

After that, I completely blacked out.

Hey guys! Srry it's short...I thought this chapter was a little boring but oh well. And also on the nxt chapter, I'll be having that in Dean's point of view. I might be changing the POVs here and there but its mostly just gonna be Ava. The nxt chapter will be up soon!

-Jade