Chapter 28•Never Giving Up On You

Ava'sPOV

2 months have passed by and I still haven't improved. I guess what happened two months ago was just a one time thing.

"I can't do this anymore." I said getting up from the breakfast table.

"Ava, are you okay?" Leighla asked.

I shook my head. "No, I'm not okay. I haven't improved for the past two months. I haven't got any part of memory back."

"Ava, we'll get through this." Seth assured me.

"I'm just disappointing all of you because of this." I said.

"You're not disappointing any of us." Roman said.

"Yes, I am. I'm giving you guys a hard time just because I can't get my stupid memory back. I'm just a waste of your time."

"Ava, you are not a waste of time." Dean said gripping my arm. I looked at my arm then back at him. I forcefully pulled my arm away.

"Whatever." I muttered and walked out the door, slamming it behind me. I needed some air. I walked out of the hotel, letting the warm air hit me.

Suddenly I bumped into someone, knocking us both down.

"Shit. I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Oh great, it's you again."

I noticed that voice. Just as I thought, Reby hovered over me, her hand outstretched.

"Well are you gonna take it or not." She said irritated.

I scoffed but took it anyway. I dusted my self off and looked at her coldly.

"Hey, no need to look at me that way. I helped you." She said putting her hands up in defense.

"Dean told me to stay away from you." I scowled.

"And why is that?" Reby asked innocently.

I shrugged. I really didn't know. He just told me to stay away from her.

She chuckled. "Then why are you staying away from me when you don't even know why you're doing this."

I sighed and kept walking. Soon I heard footsteps catching up to me.

"Can you stop following me? I'm not in a good mood at the moment." I said harshly.

"Why aren't you in a good mood? Something happened with you and Dean?" Reby asked walking beside me.

"More like something happened with my memory." I muttered.

"You lost your memory?" She said stopping.

I stopped and turned around to face her. "Yeah. Two months ago. I woke up apparently from a coma, and I didn't remember anything except that I was gonna debut on the main roster soon. Then a few days later, I got a part of memory back, which was the day I debuted. Ever since that day, I haven't improved." I explained. Reby stared at me for a moment then walked over to me and gave me a hug. A hug? Well this is awkward.

"Aww, you poor thing. I can't imagine the pain you're feeling right now." She said letting go.

"Uh thanks?" I said confused as hell.

"You know what? I'm gonna help you get your memory back." Reby said smiling.

"Thanks for the nice gesture, but I doubt it's gonna work." I said walking away.

"Oh come on. Maybe you're not getting your memory back because your so called friends aren't telling you the right things to remember." She called after me. I stopped dead in my tracks.