Chapter 140: Yang Fei Sent Her to Weibo's Headlines with One Word

Qin Ran threw her phone to one side and flipped through her book with her head lowered.

Lin Siran played the game until early in the morning and was lying on the table in low spirits at the moment.

Xu Yaoguang went to the office to get the physics test paper.

Once he entered, he saw Qin Ran's physics paper on the top row.

"Xu Yaoguang, could you please help me ask Student Qin Ran if she has anything against me?" The physics teacher held a thermos and asked, worried. "Physics is so interesting, how could she not do well in it?"

Xu Yaoguang took the paper, glanced at him, and stayed silent.

"Okay, you can go now." The physics teacher knew he was cold and didn't say anything more. He put the thermos on the table and asked him to leave with the physics papers.

Xu Yaoguang returned to class 3.9.

He paused when he handed the paper to Qin Ran and glanced at her. She was flipping through a book and had her headphones plugged into her ear on both sides. Her eyes were drooping and the headphones wire snaked into her white coat.

She was in a rather cool posture.

The coat didn't have any pattern or picture, but the workmanship was extremely detailed.

Xu Yaoguang thought for a moment and said nothing. He just put her and Lin Siran's papers down and left directly.

After distributing the papers, he returned to hear Qiao Sheng and He Wen discussing some things on Weibo.

"Young Master Xu, is Meng Xinran's hand speed really faster than Sun God's?" Qiao Sheng leaned against his chair, stretched his legs into the aisle, and frowned.

He Wen also leaned over and showed the Weibo page to Xu Yaoguang.

Xu Yaoguang pulled the stool away and glanced at it, uninterested. "No."

His voice was clear and cold as always.

Qiao Sheng's heart leaped and he sat up straight. "Then you know..."

Before he could finish speaking, Xu Yaoguang took a ticket from under his table and placed it on Qiao Sheng's table. "Qin Yu gave this to you."

Qiao Sheng didn't pick it up as he already knew that it was Qin Yu's concert ticket.

**

In the morning after the second class, there was a flag-raising ceremony.

"Sister Ran, why can't I find the same brand as yours on Taobao?" Xia Fei leaned over to Qin Ran and asked her about her fountain pen.

Qin Ran walked slowly behind the two of them and played with her headphone cable. She thought for a while and then asked, "I'll help you ask in the afternoon."

The three of them went to class 3.9.

Not far away, there were a bunch of fans surrounding Meng Xinran.

"Xinran, what's your hand speed? Did it really exceed Sun God's hand speed? I heard that he has a hand speed of 600 , do you know if it's true?" someone asked Meng Xinran.

Over the past two days, Meng Xinran had remained high in popularity on Weibo, and her popularity in school had also surpassed that of Qin Ran, Qiao Sheng, and Xu Yaoguang.

Meng Xinran shook her head. "I only have a hand speed of 500 . It doesn't exceed Sun God's."

Even professional eSports players couldn't reach a hand speed of 500 , let alone ordinary players. The group of teenagers surrounding her exclaimed in surprise.