Chapter 124: Elder Xu's Successor

Lu Zhaoying was not particularly clear about the internal affairs of OST.

However, he knew that their team members belonged to the Yunguang Consortium. The Yunguang Consortium was affluent and never used the OST team for profits.

As a result, fans that wanted their merchandise had to make their own imitations.

If they wanted to see them, they had to attend competitions.

Lizi Channel's variety show used to invite them after they won the championship and gained a wave of popularity, mainly because they wanted to invite the captain Yang Fei. However, they were all rejected.

Arguably, their fans were the most pitiful in history.

There were not many tickets for the exhibition match. Only close to a thousand were available, but hundreds of thousands of people wanted to grab these thousand tickets like how millions of troops wanted to cross the Dumu Bridge.

They also did not engage in scalpers. If someone wanted tickets, they had to rely on hand and internet speed.

This time, there were four matches that the OST team was involved in. Lu Zhaoying knew that he would not be able to snatch the tickets, so he found an insider relation and finally managed to snag three tickets.

He did not even manage to get a ticket that included a meet and greet chance.

The fact that he gave one ticket to Qin Ran was as if he cut himself for her.

Cheng Mu knew how difficult the process was and wanted Qin Ran to accept them.

Qin Ran expressionlessly reached out to press down her baseball cap to prevent Lu Zhaoying from taking it.

"Ok, I won't touch it." Lu Zhaoying withdrew his hand. "A high-quality imitation cap is so precious, and you tell me that you aren't a fan. Seriously."

He stuffed the tickets into Qin Ran's hand.

Qin Ran looked down at the tickets, thought for a while, and slowly put them in her pocket.

Lu Zhaoying told her to lock them up once she got home to prevent others from seeing them.

**

Cheng Juan and Hao Dui told her the same thing.

"There's still something missing in the information." Cheng Juan reached out for the computer on the table. He tilted his head, looked at Qin Ran, and tapped the table. Slowly, he said, "When you are done, ask Qian Dui to bring it over."

As Qin Ran had tests, Cheng Juan did not bother her about these things for a few days.

Qin Ran sat beside the computer and started working.

Her slender fingers pressed on the black keyboard keys very distinctly.

Only the sound of the keyboard typing was heard in the school doctor's office.

Her side view looked extremely serious.

Hao Dui stood behind Qin Ran and looked at her.

In reality, he still had not come to his senses yet. The Qin Ran in front of him was very different from the impression he had of her in his mind. He could not help but feel a little distant.

At this time, Cheng Mu's phone rang.

He glanced at it. It was Cheng Jin. He went out and answered it.

Cheng Jin had a pile of resource books beside him as he slowly said, "Should I send over the resource books that Master Juan wanted now?"

Cheng Mu paused.