Chapter 94: Why Was Qian Duias Cold as Ice During the Lunch?

Cheng Mu was speechless.

He was quite emotional just now. He avoided Qin Ran whenever he spoke, but at this time, he was silent.

This time, Lu Zhaoying completely ignored Cheng Mu. He walked directly to Qin Ran's table and placed his hands on the table. He did not speak. Instead, he stared at her as if it was the first time he saw her.

A moment later, Cheng Mu looked at Hao Dui numbly. He felt as if there was something wrong with his ears. "Hao Dui, didn't you save me with Qian Dui and the others?"

"The situation was complicated. Your location was uncertain and the technicians could not determine your specific location." Hao Dui succinctly explained. "It was her computer that determined your location. Otherwise, you would not have been saved by now."

So it was not wrong to say that Qin Ran saved Cheng Mu.

"All Qian Dui's technicians could not figure out my location and she's the one who did it in the end?" Cheng Mu had a hard time summarising the situation.

"Yes." Although he had personally experienced the situation and tried to recall what happened again, Hao Dui still found it hard to believe. He clenched his fist before saying, "It wasn't even half an hour."

Cheng Mu stopped talking.

The school doctor's office was very quiet.

In the past, Cheng Mu never paid much attention to Qin Ran. Now, he was dumbfounded and truly shocked.

It was impossible that Hao Dui was joking.

"But... how could she know?" Cheng Mu stiffly protested.

Qian Dui was famous in the industry because of the 712 cases they solved. His men were all elites and it was evident from the strength of his technical team.

Cheng Mu was not the only one. Hao Dui and Lu Zhaoying were also confused. In their eyes, Qin Ran was just an ordinary high school student. How was it possible that she knew this type of technology?

The entire situation was not described, but Cheng Mu could imagine the scene.

"Qin Ran, you're too amazing." Lu Zhaoying finally found his voice. He slammed the table and excitedly exclaimed. "When did you learn to program? You're more professional than the professional technicians!"

In the past, Cheng Mu was only polite to Qin Ran because he was fearful of Cheng Juan. As he was surrounded by extremely outstanding people from a young age, he did not care much about Qin Ran and secretly looked down on her.

However, after hearing Lu Zhaoying's words, Cheng Mu no longer ridiculed her.

He only lowered his head to look at his hands. When he saw Qin Ran again, the look in his eyes was completely different from before.

Qin Ran continued with her paper at the table.

She was doing a chemistry paper.

As his attitude towards Qin Ran changed, everyone in the school doctor's office became very interested in her.

She was only a secondary three student. Why was she so good at programming?

They pretended to pass Qin Ran without noticing her but inadvertently saw the paper she was doing.

Unlike her expertise in software programming, her writing on the paper was not attractive. Her penmanship was like a primary school student's. Her words were far apart, not framed well, and had no corners.

In fact...

On a closer look, only a few questions were right.

Even Cheng Mu and Hao Dui, who were very curious about her, had some difficulties understanding her.