Chapter 126: No. 3

Qin Ran wasn't very interested.

She flipped open her book and replied in a low mood, "I don't know."

The other people in the class also felt it was strange. Qiao Sheng's reaction was a little big for a new student, could this student have some kind of background?

"Qiao Sheng, Sister Ran is already here, so stop beating about the bush." Someone urged him.

Qiao Sheng glanced at Qin Ran, put his feet up on the table, and smirked. "It's a girl, Meng Xinran."

"Shit, it's her?"

"Thank you, Sister Ran. Thank you, Devil Li. Otherwise, how could Meng Xinran come to our class?"

"I remember that she was in Beijing with OST? How come she came to our school?"

"She's probably back for the college entrance examination."

Everyone was speechless.

Most people in the class had heard of Meng Xinran.

There was a commotion.

After Qiao Sheng finished speaking, he glanced sideways at Qin Ran. She was still looking down and flipping through her book slowly, her expression unchanged.

Qiao Sheng paused and was quite puzzled. Had he really guessed wrongly?

Maybe Sister Ran wasn't a fan of OST. Otherwise, how could she not even react to the name Meng Xinran?

The group continued chattering until it was time for the self-study.

Their exam just ended and there had been many new questions on the test paper that were difficult and took a lot of time to solve.

The teachers thought that the time in class wasn't enough, so they had made use of the evening self-study.

The Physics teacher walked into class 3.9 with his hands behind his back.

He put the papers on the table.

Then, he started talking about the MCQ questions, which not only needed them to analyze various magnetic fields and particle trajectories but also various forces...

It was complicated and tedious. After finishing one question, there wasn't much time left.

The Physics teacher put the papers down and stopped talking.

He then walked around the class with his hands behind him and finally stopped in the row between Qin Ran and Lin Siran.

Qin Ran still had her book of original poems on her table.

She held her chin in one hand and pinched the side of the book with the other lazily. It was obvious that she was forcing herself to keep her eyes open and looked a little impatient.

The Physics teacher paused, took the test paper in his hand, and nagged earnestly. "If only some people could be better in Physics, wouldn't it be easy to get first place? If you get a perfect score for Physics, you might even be the provincial top scorer. At that time, numerous famous schools would be waiting for you to pick them..."

The students had been re-attempting the question that the Physics teacher had just explained, but when they heard him start to nag, several people couldn't help but lie on the table and laugh.

Qiao Sheng took a bite of potato chips from the boy beside him.

After thinking for a while, he poked Xu Yaoguang's back with a pen. "Young Master Xu, do you think Qin Ran knows Physics?"