Chapter 106: Who Told You I Would Rely on the Lin Family?

Lin Qi repeated himself.

He saw the girl in front of him become silent for a moment.

Lin Qi thought about it for a while. What was with Qin Ran's expression just now when he mentioned the violin?

Qin Ran returned to her senses a minute later and said emotionlessly, "There's no need."

Qin Yu had still been potty training when she started playing the violin.

Lin Qi looked up at Qin Ran and seemed surprised by her choice.

It was a surprise he hadn't expected.

"Then... I heard from your mom that you have a bit of knowledge about computers. The Lin family also has several computer industries. You can come to our company to explore." Lin Qi proposed again.

"Thank you uncle, but there's no need." Qin Ran rejected him again.

"You don't have to hurry to reject me, this is a good choice for you." Lin Qi's expression was a little complicated and he paused for a few seconds. "I will give you a few days. If you change your mind, call me."

Then, Lin Qi took out his business card and handed it to Qin Ran.

Qin Ran looked down and reached out to take it slowly.

Lin Qi usually spoke well in the business field, but now, he looked at the girl with her hand in her pocket and half-lowered his eyes. The girl was trying to keep a distance from him and he couldn't find a topic to talk about.

He took his phone and went downstairs.

Downstairs, Li Airong, who had been standing by the windows watching the situation, saw Lin Qi coming down and squinted slightly, thinking that he seemed very familiar.

**

Qin Ran returned to class 3.9 and found that class was almost over.

Qiao Sheng had changed seats with the classmates in front of her. When she came back, he leaned sideways and said in a low voice, "What did Boss ask you to do?"

Qin Ran raised her hand and dropped the business card on the table, then leaned against the wall lazily. "He encouraged me to study hard."

At the thought of Qin Ran's results, Qiao Sheng stifled a laugh. "He actually told you to study hard?"

He suddenly found it interesting and stopped talking to the person in front of him. Then, he asked if Gao Yang had said anything curiously.

After talking for a while, he saw the business card that Qin Ran had thrown aside.

Qiao Sheng picked it up and looked at it for a moment, shocked. "Lin Qi came to find you?"

"Yeah." Qin Ran slowly began to take her book out from under her table.

"Why?"

Qin Ran told him briefly.

"Wait, you've learned the violin before?" Qiao Sheng was stunned. "Why haven't I heard you say that you know how to play the violin, nor seen you play it before?"

"I learned it when I was a kid," Qin Ran supported her chin and said in low spirits.

Qiao Sheng automatically interpreted this to mean that she wasn't good at the violin, which was a normal reaction for humans.

It was because she had never mentioned it before, and if she had learned it well, she would have said something.

"Then why didn't you promise him?" Qiao Sheng laid his hands on the table, took the English book, and covered the side of his face with it. "Actually, what Uncle Lin said does make a lot of sense. It's much better than you finding a job elsewhere. Uncle Lin has already made some concessions so that you can repair your relationship with the Lin family."