Chapter 105: Who Did You Tell Me To Learn Violin From?

"His surname is Cheng?" Lin Qi didn't have an impression of who that could be, but he still said, "Tell him to come in."

Many people came to find Lin Qi usually, so Qin Yu and Lin Jinxuan weren't surprised.

Until they saw a cold-faced young man come in.

"Mr. Lin, our young master said that this is the person you wanted." Cheng Mu's face was stiff as he loosened the woman behind him and nodded to Lin Qi and the others. "Since she has been brought here, I will take my leave first."

Lin Qi glanced at her. She was a girl about the same age as Qin Yu.

He stood up immediately, frowned, and said solemnly, "Sir, did you make a mistake..."

But before Lin Qi could finish speaking, Qin Yu stood up suddenly opposite him and said, "Wu Yan, why did you cut my violin strings? Was I not good to you?"

Qin Yu stared at Wu Yan, trying not to show coldness and anger on her face. She pinched her fingers and forced herself to calm down.

Wu Yan just sneered at Qin Yu and said nothing.

"Violin strings?" Lin Qi paused and then asked warmly, "Yu'er, your violin strings are broken?"

Lin Jinxuan noticed something strange.

He took a piece of tissue to wipe the corners of his mouth, his eyes signaling for Qin Yu to explain herself.

Qin Yu's eyes were red. She didn't even dare to go to school for self-study at night because she was afraid of people mocking her or judging her.

"She cut my violin strings during today's school celebration and ruined my performance," Qin Yu said in a choked voice. Her eyelashes drooped and she clenched her fingers.

Qin Yu's violin had been specially customized for her by Lin Qi and was of great value.

This amount of money was nothing to Lin Qi, however. He held a cigarette in his hand and turned toward Wu Yan seriously. "Student Wu Yan, right? Why did you cut my daughter's violin strings?"

Wu Yan didn't speak.

Lin Qi flicked his cigarette into the ashtray and looked up again. "You should know that Yu'er's violin was customized. If you deliberately cut it, you will have to pay 580,000 yuan."

Qin Yu stared at Wu Yan in sadness and disbelief. "I also want to know."

"You want to know? Fine." Wu Yan heard about the 580,000 yuan and raised her eyebrow. "Qin Yu, I want to know more about why you secretly took a picture of that middle-aged man and Qin Ran and then induced me to post it on the forum? Why do I have to be expelled from school, and yet you're safe?"

The entire Lin family fell into a strange silence.

"What nonsense are you talking about? What picture did I take?!" Qin Yu's pupils shrank. Wu Yan's reaction was completely out of her control.

Lin Jinxuan crumpled the tissues in his hands and threw them into the trash can at his feet.

He raised his head slowly and looked at Qin Yu. "You took the picture?"

"It wasn't me." Qin Yu was flustered. "Dad, Brother, you must believe me..."

"You gave me your phone and clicked onto the picture intentionally. Wasn't it just to show it to me on purpose?" Wu Yan was unhurried. She took out her phone, opened the photo, and showed it to Lin Qi.

Qin Yu stared at Wu Yan's phone.

Lin Qi didn't speak and just took a look.

Wu Yan had used her mobile phone to take a picture of Qin Yu's phone. Qin Yu's phone had been picked by Lin Qi and was a limited edition phone that was rare in First Middle School, so he recognized it at first glance.