Chapter 128: Lu Zhaoying About to Go Crazy, Butler Cheng

Cheng Juan looked up when he heard his voice and asked in an undulated voice, "Do you know him?"

The rain and mist were very heavy and seemed to form a veil around Qin Ran.

Lu Zhaoying nodded, then shook his head again. He opened the door and felt like his brain was going to explode. "I don't know, but he looks very similar to Yang Fei."

Lu Zhaoying got out of the car and trotted to the gate.

Yang Fei?

Cheng Juan had never heard of this name before, so he just turned towards them. He put his hand on the window and knocked on it distractedly, his whole body leaning on the door and wrinkling his black shirt.

It wasn't until the tall figure left that Cheng Juan looked away expressionlessly.

At the hospital gate.

When Lu Zhaoying trotted all the way to Qin Ran's side, the tall boy with the cap beside Qin Ran had already walked into the rain.

Once closer, the face under the cap became clearer.

Yang Fei's appearance was very unique, and he was also a popular star in the entertainment industry.

Lu Zhaoying was sure that the person wearing the peaked cap was the Sun God.

Instantly, images of the Sun God's famous battles flashed across his mind. He had emerged from Team OST three years ago.

Over the past three years, OST had dominated various seasons that made the world crazy. His personal ability and powerful talent had saved the entire team several times.

It could be said that countless professional-level players and competitors all believed in Sun God.

It was worth staying in the arena for a lifetime to play a battle against Sun God.

"Qin Ran, do you know Yang Fei?!" Lu Zhaoying couldn't catch up with him and stared at Qin Ran, stunned and about to go crazy.

Qin Ran seemed to be deep in thought and only reacted at this moment. She turned her head slowly and asked, "Who?"

She was frowning and seemed quite surprised.

"Yang Fei, the Sun God! The one in Team OST!" Lu Zhaoying said anxiously. If Cheng Juan wasn't sitting in the car not far away, he would have started shaking Qin Ran's shoulders. "Don't you even know Yang Fei?!"

Qin Ran responded, then raised her head again, pointed in the direction of Yang Fei, and asked in a calm voice, "The guy who just asked the way? He's the Sun God you're talking about?"

Fine.

Lu Zhaoying stared at Qin Ran in amazement. Her clothes were a little wet and her eyebrows were raised. Her expression was as lazy as usual and even a little unbridled.

Her eyes were dark and expressionless.

Lu Zhaoying completely admitted defeat.

He was only now beginning to feel like Qin Ran really wasn't a fan of Yang Fei nor of Team OST, and that she didn't even know Yang Fei.

Otherwise, how could she be so calm?

"Ask the way? You're so lucky, why didn't he come and ask me?" Lu Zhaoying murmured, then turned back and stared at Yang Fei's back for a long while before he turned to Qin Ran again. "Let's go, Master Juan is also in the car."

Qin Ran didn't bring an umbrella and had wanted to call a cab, so Lu Zhaoying had come at the right timing.

**