Chapter 67: Boss Qin is the Real Boss

Lu Zhaoying looked at Qi Chengjun as if he had seen a ghost.

When he called Qi Chengjun yesterday, he had been at the airport.

Lu Zhaoying had thought that Qi Chengjun had received the notice in advance.

"No way, did you get it wrong? What's with 129?" Lu Zhaoying was rarely serious and solemn. "They take this kind of trivial matter too?"

Lu Zhaoying couldn't accept it. He didn't have much contact with the core members of 129 and only knew that there were a few great experts inside. Out of the experts, one of them was especially expensive and was the most difficult to deal with...

But what did it have to do with their little pitiful friend?

As for Qin Ran being a member of 129?

What a joke.

Lu Zhaoying didn't even think about this possibility.

Cheng Juan also narrowed his eyes and stopped paying attention to his mannequin. He dragged a chair over and lifted his chin towards Qi Chengjun. "Tell me."

"It's just..." Qi Chengjun thought for a while and said, "I didn't ask much, but it seemed to be someone with the surname Feng."

"I know!" Lu Zhaoying patted the table and seemed to have realized something. "Uncle Jiang told me before that Feng Loucheng had contacted the Public Security Bureau. He's the mayor of Yun Cheng, and it was probably due to his approval that the court could be opened so quickly."

Cheng Juan had an impression of Feng Loucheng. He was a capable person and had been promoted quickly.

"I originally thought that he was showing favor to Master Juan, but it doesn't seem like it." Lu Zhaoying pondered over it. "So, he did it for Qin Ran?"

But why was it necessary for him to go so far to find Qi Chengjun?

He thought that nobody except Master Juan would do such a boring thing.

"Qin Ran also knows the mayor?" Lu Zhaoying was really surprised.

He was also especially curious. How could Qin Ran know Feng Loucheng?

He suddenly felt like Qin Ran was mysterious.

Her identity was obviously nothing much, but the people involved with her had bigger and bigger backgrounds.

Feng Loucheng could be ignored, but 129 wasn't so easily ignored.

Cheng Juan didn't speak. He had never checked on her background before and had only investigated her files in Ninghai after this case had happened.

His understanding of Qin Ran was limited to her relationship with Ning Qing and the Lin family.

Her family background was simple and her parents were divorced.

Those who played politics were mostly shrewd, so Feng Loucheng didn't seem like a good old man.

"Let's go back." Cheng Juan reached out and took his coat. "I'll revisit the file of Ninghai's 712 case from three years ago."

**

The sky was almost dark when Qin Ran went from the hospital to the school. The street lights outside the school gate were turned on.

Lin Jinxuan was standing under the streetlamp, his slender figure tall and straight.

At this time, the first evening self-study was taking place and many students had taken advantage of this time to come out for supper.