Chapter 53: Nobody Dares to Be Arrogant in Front of Master Cheng

The knock was very sudden.

Everyone looked in the direction subconsciously.

Grandma Xu was sitting on a stool and holding tea.

Since she had a supporter now, she was relaxed and raised her eyebrows to glance at Qin Ran and the rest sideways. When she heard the sound, she turned her head as well.

She saw the young police officer at first glance.

"Excuse me, who is Miss Qin Ran?" The police officer glanced through the crowd and finally fixed her eyes on the girl wearing the uniform of First Middle School.

The girl had her face turned away, but her beautiful outline could still be seen.

Her skin was very white, and she wore her school uniform properly. It was open, and her white shirt inside was stained with a few drops of blood, making thin outlines.

With so many people in the crowd, this girl was the most eye-catching, so the police officer's eyes fell on her face subconsciously.

It wasn't until the girl raised her eyes slightly and looked at her inquiringly that the police officer realized that she was Qin Ran.

"Ms. Qin, Director Jiang has invited you to the lounge." The police officer bowed slightly. "Please follow me."

Qin Ran paused, one hand still in her pocket. She tilted her head slightly and narrowed her eyes, wondering who was looking for her.

Out of the people she was familiar with... there didn't seem to be anyone with the surname Jiang?

Lin Jinxuan gave her a questioning look. Qin Ran raised her chin and said quite casually, "It's okay, I'll take a look."

She went out of the door.

Jiang Hui had been "exiled" from the capital, and if placed in ancient times, he was suitable for an imperial envoy equivalent to a special envoy.

He directly represented the highest oligarchy here.

Deputy Shen definitely knew him, but he didn't know that the "Director Jiang" the police officer was talking about was the same Jiang Hui that he knew.

He watched as Qin Ran followed the police officer and passed by him directly towards the lounge.

Deputy Shen was very surprised. He couldn't help but look at Qin Ran who had already left. He asked the police officer politely, "This Director Jiang is..."

The police officer glanced at him and, without speaking, turned and left.

**

In the lounge.

Jiang Hui was nearly forty years old. But he was well maintained and looked as if he was in his early thirties.

The years left no trace on him.

He sat in a chair, reached out and poured two cups of tea. He glanced at the tall and slender figure standing by the door and chuckled. "Come sit here and drink tea. I've already sent someone to investigate it. You were so anxious that I thought something had happened."

Cheng Juan's business couldn't be delayed.

Who knew that after rushing here, it turned out to be a dispute between high school students.

Cheng Mu sat aside and nodded madly in his heart.

It was true, wasn't it? This matter could have been settled with a phone call, but he just had to bring Jiang Hui here. How many matters had been delayed because of this?