Chapter 30: Is That Qin Ran's Boyfriend?

"The campus belle has changed?" Mu Ying only knew the news of the summer vacation and hesitated. "Who did it change to?"

Li Yuhan reluctantly retracted her gaze and smiled. "It was changed to a new third-grader who just transferred here. Her surname is Qin too, called Qin Ran. There's a picture on the post of a good looking bandit, but now it's gone, so you can only see her by going to the third-grader's building. Oh yeah, she's in the same class as Campus King Xu. I heard that their class is always filled with people after each class."

Mu Ying didn't know what to say for a moment.

She should have thought about it already. Her mum had also said before that based on looks, none of the descendants in the Ning family could match up to Qin Ran.

She pursed her lips and pondered to herself while nodding.

The two of them walked slowly.

Xu Yaoguang and Qin Yu were about to pass them soon.

Li Yuhan held Mu Ying's hand a little harder and said excitedly, "I am actually so close to the three of them?!"

Mu Ying also thought out.

Looking at Qin Yu talking to Xu Yaoguang, she opened her mouth and almost wanted to call her cousin, but didn't expect Qin Yu to pass by her directly.

"Mu Ying, Mu Ying, what's the matter with you?" Watching Qin Yu and the three of them walk out of sight, Li Yuhan patted Mu Ying, who was in tears.

Mu Ying tucked her hair behind her ears self-consciously, still looking at the direction of Qin Yu. "It's nothing."

The two opened the door and saw two cars not far away, a BMW and a Maybach.

It was for Qin Yu and Qiao Sheng. Xu Yaoguang lived on campus.

"I invite you to drink milk tea." Li Yuhan dragged her to the milk tea shop across the street. "The milk tea shop next door is delicious, but unfortunately, there are too many people queuing for it. Let's go to the shop with fewer people."

**

Qin Ran was always in no hurry to leave once the class had ended. It was always too crowded and noisy.

She stayed in the class for a while.

It happened that the biology teacher was hurriedly taking the papers. He didn't enter the class and saw Qin Ran, who was just walking past. He taught several classes and there were many people in each class, so he couldn't remember everybody's names.

But he knew this student. She was a freshman and had poor learning but was good-looking. "Qin Ran, bring the papers to Zhong Da and let him bring it here tonight. The answer sheet is on top, let him copy it down on the blackboard."

Qin Ran took out a lollipop from the box. She slowly peeled it before putting it into her mouth. The sweet taste spread and the bitter taste in her mouth dissipated.

She put the paper on Zhong Da's table.

And found her own paper again.

24 points.

She just put the paper in the hole on the table, and as soon as she turned out of the classroom door, she saw the boy who had been leaning against the wall of the corridor.

His thin lips were tight and his face was cold and arrogant.

It was Mu Nan.

"For you!" Seeing Qin Ran, he stood upright and handed her a bunch of notebooks.

Qin Ran sniffed and took it. Her voice hummed a little. "What?"

"Notebook," Mu Nan said coldly.