Chapter 12: My Ancester

Lin Siran looked up slightly and saw that her fierce deskmate's eyes were squinted slightly, and she was even whistling.

Her voice was casual, and she even had one hand in her pocket. She turned to the side and looked at the locomotive teenagers around her plainly.

Why was this girl still laughing...

There were too many legends about the school bully... the thought of it turned Lin Siran's legs into jelly.

She clutched Qin Ran's wrist, her knuckles raised and her fingertips white.

Not far away.

"Young Master Xu, Wei Zihang and the others who bullied our classmates are right in front of you." Qiao Sheng was also anxious. He bit his cigarette, touched his hair, and raised his eyebrows at Xu Yaoguang.

Xu Yaoguang raised his eyebrows. His appearance was mild, but his eyes were cold. "What does it have to do with you..."

His gaze fell on the tightly-enclosed crowd in front of him. In the middle, the girl with her back to him stood there lazily. She was rather tall and skinny and didn't look over.

In the setting sun, her face was bright and demonic, her expression cold and arrogant, and she looked clearly like a bandit.

Her unshakable fierceness made people shiver.

Xu Yaoguang paused. It was no wonder Qiao Sheng had dragged him here too. This scene was indeed rare.

"Young Master Xu, why did you stop?" Xu Yaoguang didn't answer, so Qiao Sheng grew anxious. His hair was short and stiff and showed off his obstinance. "Wei Zihang that dude has gotten out of his car. Okay, forget about it if you don't like our new classmate. But you've known that girl in the student committee for two years, can you really leave her to die?"

Xu Yaoguang seemed a little silent, so Qiao Sheng didn't think much about it and just thought that he had agreed.

He took a step forward and said loudly, "Student committee member, bring the new classmate over here and make way for Wei Zihang."

Qiao Sheng's voice was quite anxious.

As Lin Siran heard Qiao Sheng's voice, she lowered her eyes and pursed her lips tightly, her body tense, and her large school uniform making her seem extremely small and delicate.

Holding Qin Ran's hand tightly, she raised her foot and walked in Qiao Sheng's direction.

Wei Zihang was famous for his fierceness. When he just transferred to the school back then, he became the leader of the local blacks.

They had thought he was finished, but in the end, they were wrong.

His reputation as the school bully spread widely.

His legends in First Middle School were all about his evil deeds. He had a large background, and even the underworld didn't dare to mess with him.

How could these ordinary students possibly afford to mess with him?

Even Lin Siran, a good student, had heard of this fierce name.

After hearing Qiao Sheng's words, she quickly pulled Qin Ran and wanted to drag her away.

However, Qin Ran's feet stayed rooted to the ground.

She couldn't be dragged away.

Holding his cigarette, Qiao Sheng grew anxious at the situation and ran a hand through his hair. "Damn it. What's wrong with this new campus belle, does she want to fight? Wei Zihang isn't so easy to mess with. Young Master Xu, say something!"