Chapter 68: That Picture is Qin Ran

Qin Ran wasn't easy to get close to, but after a while, they found that she was a good person.

She wasn't like Xu Yaoguang, whose coldness could reject people from a thousand miles away.

It was mostly girls who came to watch the show.

There were also some boys, but besides Qiao Sheng, nobody else dared to go closer and just smiled from afar.

Yan Xi was definitely one of the most popular stars online.

As a capable singer, his appearance was also way above the common crowd even when placed among the other famous stars.

But what he was most famous for was his strength in the music industry after five years. In five years, he had already won the Chinese Award for his first song during his debut.

After his second song became popular in China, it also trended abroad.

He didn't produce many albums every year. As a professional singer, he produced at most ten songs each year, and each of them was a best feature.

His style was changeable. Dark, rock, healing, love songs, fresh songs... he sang everything.

Since his debut, he had released a total of six albums, most of which were limited edition and sold out the moment they were released.

Yan Xi had thousands of fans, but there weren't many fans who really collected all his albums.

His early albums were basically gone.

But right now, in the box in Lin Siran's hands were six albums neatly placed inside.

The most important thing was that these six albums also had a pedestal on the bottom and had a trophy in the shape of a trumpet on it.

Everyone in China knew that three months ago, Yan Xi had won the highest international honor award—the Grammy Award.

When the news broke, Yan Xi had caused the Weibo server to be down for two hours.

The whole nation praised him.

No more than five people had received this award in China, but they were all old artists and there was also a band amongst them.

Yan Xi was the first person to win this highest honor award with his own personal songs.

Many people on the Internet said that he looked like a girl, that he had a sugar daddy behind him, but no one ever insulted his abilities.

This Grammy trophy was in the shape of a trumpet and had been put on Weibo for a week, so almost everyone knew about it.

After about a minute of silence, Xia Fei pointed to the trophy and stuttered, "Oh... Oh my God!"

Qiao Sheng also cleared this throat. "This... is?"

Qin Ran thought that just a few albums probably didn't need such a big reaction?

She put aside her book and tilted her head slightly before seeing the trophy on the album.

Qin Ran: "...?"

"I found someone online and ordered from her." Qin Ran was silent for a moment before taking the trophy back. She put her finger on the trumpet and tapped along the edge. "The album is yours."

She finished talking.

The crowd also burst like a balloon that had been punctured.

"Is this my husband's album?!"

"Oh my God, there is his poster as well. I queued for two hours last time and couldn't even buy it. And this is even a signed version?!"

"Ahhhhh, what are you doing, Lin Siran?! Let us take a look, let us look! Just! Once!"