Chapter 138: On Revelation, Qiao Sheng Goes Crazy

"What's this?" With a french fry in his mouth, Lu Zhaoying took it and placed it at the side without looking at it immediately. "A leaflet?"

An advertisement for treatment for baldness?

It was so crumpled that besides an advertisement leaflet, Lu Zhaoying could not think of anything else.

"No." Qin Ran did not explain and let him place it at the side.

"Just stay here and don't leave. I'm going to watch the exhibition match in the afternoon. Come with me," Lu Zhaoying said to her.

Qin Ran laid on the table and yawned. "I don't really want to go."

"You can't not go and waste my tickets." Lu Zhaoying snorted softly in annoyance. "The tickets from Yunguang Consortium are hard to get and I only got them from Cheng Mu after a huge effort. I haven't even obtained the meet and greet ticket for tonight yet."

"Yunguang Consortium? That must be difficult." The butler smiled after he handed a glass of water to Lu Zhaoying.

"Butler Cheng, you've heard of it before?" Lu Zhaoying asked curiously.

Butler Cheng nodded and respectfully answered, "Madam's company has a technical department that wants to work with Yunguang Consortium, but there has been no news so far."

Lu Zhaoying immediately understood. This was the company Cheng Juan gave to his sister after working on it for a while.

"Why didn't she ask Master Juan?" Lu Zhaoying wiped his hands with a tissue and looked at the peaceful Cheng Juan who was in front of him.

Cheng Juan was casually turning over a page. His eyes were lowered and he had a cold expression.

He did not even raise his head.

Lu Zhaoying withdrew his gaze.

Butler Cheng cleared up the items on the table, including the used utensils, plates, and napkins.

He saw the crumpled "flyer" beside Lu Zhaoying's hand and paused before saying, "Young Master Lu, do you still want this trash?"

"Wait." Lu Zhaoying reached out to take it. With one hand holding his fruit juice, he opened the flyer up casually. "This is something Qin Ran gave me as a gift. How can I randomly throw it away?"

He had never seen such a gift...

Butler Cheng looked at Qin Ran and could not help but laugh. Finally, he sighed. She was a child, after all.

He put away the plates and left.

Just as he took two steps.

Bam—

There was a sound.

Butler Cheng spun around and saw that the glass of fruit juice was not stable in Lu Zhaoying's hand and had knocked against the table.

Butler Cheng paused in his footsteps.

Cheng Juan flipped to the next page and raised his head. He tapped his slender fingers on the table. "What's going on."

"Ah, no." Lu Zhaoying held the ticket with one hand and touched his ear stud with his other hand. "Qin Ran, you... you..."

"If you have something to say, say it." Qin Ran looked up and glanced at him.

"What exactly did you give me?" Lu Zhaoying's voice was shaking.

"A ticket." Qin Ran took out her phone. The first message she received was from Gu Xichi, who asked why she scolded him. She casually replied, "It's a meet and greet ticket. I thought you wanted it."