Chapter 104: Mr. Cheng Wants To See You

The people in the dressing room had yet to react to Cheng Juan.

Qin Ran returned to her senses and put on her peak cap again. She cleared her throat and then said, "As long as it existed before, I can find it."

Cheng Juan glanced at her and nodded.

Then, he turned and let her sit down. "Watch your hand."

"I know." Qin Ran sat down on a stool and began to restore the data.

Qin Yu finally reacted. "Qin Ran, are you going to destroy the evidence completely?!"

She took a step forward, but before she could even touch Qin Ran, a cold comb blocked her.

Looking up, she saw a lazy face.

Cheng Juan glanced at her lazily and said calmly, "Miss, please don't disturb her."

Qin Yu glanced at him and opened her mouth, but no words came out. Cheng Juan turned over and threw the comb on the table without even looking at her.

The people in the dressing room had yet to react so fast.

But when Qin Ran opened the programmer and started to input a series of characters smoothly, they were all attracted by her hands.

When Qin Ran did programming, it was a feast for the eyes.

Data popped up one after another and she didn't even look at the keyboard.

Her hands flew quickly.

Ning Qing didn't know what Qin Ran was doing at first, but when Qin Ran's hand touched the keyboard and her lazy posture suddenly turned serious, Ning Qing froze subconsciously.

Other than Qiao Sheng, Xu Yaoguang, and the others who didn't understand the database in the least bit, even Ning Qing and the babyface who didn't know anything forgot to respond. They just stared blankly at Qin Ran as she pressed the characters one by one.

Within twenty minutes, Qin Ran recovered the surveillance videos.

She turned the computer to one side and raised an eyebrow at Cheng Juan. "It's recovered."

Cheng Juan had already seen her extraordinary talent before, so he wasn't surprised. He handed the computer to Director Ding and said, "Take a look."

The people in the room were still in a trance.

They had yet to react.

Director Ding also froze for a while before taking over the computer.

Especially Qin Yu. In her eyes, Qin Ran was talentless and her grades were basically at the bottom. She didn't believe that Qin Ran knew how to program at all.

Director Ding didn't speak and just opened the video that Qin Ran had recovered.

The video turned on—it was a gray surveillance video.

After zooming in, everyone in the room could see the clear figure on the computer monitor. A girl with a utility knife in her hand cut Qin Yu's violin strings very carefully.

In less than a minute, the girl turned her head.

Her profile was seen very clearly on the computer screen.

Qiao Sheng said in shock, "Wu Yan?! How could it be her?!"

The other people in the room didn't know Wu Yan, but they could see that the person wasn't Qin Ran.

Hence, they needn't speak further about the truth.

"So it really wasn't Student Qin Ran," Director Ding found his voice and said dryly.