Chapter 92: Let's Eat Him

———-—-—-—-—-—-——

Time: Five Months Later after the first trip to the Original Dimension

Original Dimension . . .

“For one, Magi,” Toriel said to her. “The child you raised, and kept from Sans I might add, was not yours. He was Sans and another womans. He was separated before he was born, was two little monsters, and then reborn into one.”

“You know what? I don’t care!” Magi yelled at her. “Sunny is my son, and technically still has royal blood.”

“Sunny is gone,” King Asriel said to her. “Why did we really need to bring back her too, Gaster?”

“Because we needed all the originals.” Gaster looked toward Magi. “You only survived in one dimension. That made it very tough to keep going, but I still found your trace.”

“It took months to come up with a way to trace them in other dimensions,” Alphys tried to smile at Magi. “But you are here. Welcome.”

“Where’s my kid already?” Magi was still hellbent for her son.

“I was trying to explain,” Toriel said, “that Sunny is no more.”

“Everyone else is here. Some have different memories, talk about one screwed up world,” Magi complained, “but everyone is here. So. Where is my son?”

“He is not your son,” Alphys tried to join in the explanation.

“He is not my son either,” Toriel said, “and you should treat me with more respect. My true son is still king.”

“That’s right,” King Asriel said. “Knock it off. Your usefulness is now done.”

“If anything happens to you, you’ll need Sunny to continue the kingdom.” Magi wasn’t giving up. “So where is he?”

“That’s it. I can’t take it.” King Asriel rubbed his face. “He isn’t a ghost of another monster, he is and still is Sans and Frisk’s little monster! Just as much as their other children are their children. You yanked his soul into you, but that does not make him yours.” He pointed at her. “If I felt like you were being a concerned mother about the little monster you raised with love in your hear, I would not be so cruel, but it is easy to see. Now, for the last time! You have no rights to the crown. Do you understand? Sunny is gone, and he will not return as he was ever again.”

“He’s going to return as the two souls he was split into,” Alphys said to her. “He is actually a boy and a girl. A Day and a Night.”

“A Day and a Night?” Magi looked at her. “Are you telling me my son is a boy and a girl with the names Day and Night? Who came up with that?”

“Sans.”

“How? That’s not even a pun.”

“Frisk told us he saw it in another dimension, looping, and he thought it fit.” King Asriel sighed. “I have a lot more to do, so if you don’t mind, annoying citizen, could you leave me alone?”

“He should have been accepted as royalty,” Magi complained. “Will this Day and Night be royalty? I raised Sunny for 100 years. I deserve one of them. I got half of Sans stuff in the other dimension. I was going to wait until he got his little slave- hey!”

Undyne was holding her. “I’ll remove this for you, sire.”

“I am not just trash you can hold like this! And why doesn’t my teleportation work yet?” she complained. “Why does Sans and that stupid little Frisk slave get to be royalty?!”