Chapter 43: Oops.

fun level 74 Original MC Sans and Frisk

-----------------

Early Morning, Before Frisk Wakes Up. Kitchen.

Sans twiddled his bony fingers at the table. He sat across from Papyrus. "She's not good with me."

"Hearing what you said, I'm not either," Papyrus said as he tapped his bony finger away from the table. This wasn't good. Sans had done a decent job being a husband so far to Frisk. True, he never did take the steps he was supposed to, but he miraculously had kept himself under control.

When a little monster was created between two monsters, both of them usually became quite passionate with each other. Like a hunger. There was no doubt Sans must have felt it before, but he clearly stayed on the friendship level because Frisk was not monster.

He knew Sans. He knew he had wanted her to make the first move. It was doubtful that would happen now.

Papyrus continued to tap his fingers. When Sans was Underground, he had been so different. It was his brother, and he loved him no matter what, but both of them had been controlled Underground. If he hadn't remembered, he would be down there right now, guarding for any intruders. Any intruders that never showed up.

While he had been driven a bit looney, Sans had been driven a bit . . . more lazy than looney. Too lazy. Sans was lazier than some monsters, but he used to be bright and worked with Gaster just like Papyrus. Technically, Sans was not Underground anymore, and he should get better over time. Yet, the things he was trying to accomplish with Frisk?

"She's driving me crazy. I'm a good egg, right?"

"If what you are saying is true, I believe you dropped from the pan and into the fire," Papyrus said, sighing as he stared at him.

"I was a good little monster last night," Sans complained. "I even held her tummy. Still, she could have at least let me see her naked. She's mine."

"Oh, Brother, you are not going to be happy with yourself when you wake up from this." Papyrus moved over toward him and placed a small device around his head. It was not that powerful, just something he whipped up in the couple of days he had to prepare for them. It was similar to the blocker he once wore that prevented his mind from being tampered with Underground. Well, until the barrier incident he caused.

Papyrus had hoped he'd make it back before Sans and Frisk woke up. There was no guarantee she would remember, but with a twisted soul, there was still a great chance she could. Frisk should have been aware of what happened and how . . . different Sans might get if he didn't remember with her. But, alas, he wasn't perfect. "How are you feeling?"

Sans scratched the back of his neck. "You put a metal wreath on my head. Is this for a heavy metal Christmas? Is Mettaton singing Silent Night?"

"The power of the barrier doesn't just vanish. It helps to get away from it," Papyrus explained, "but just like all magic, it lingers a bit. What I put on you should start to get the residual off."

"I still don't get what you're talking about," Sans said. "She's got a twisted soul. Some of my power, right? Will that make her horny eventually?"

"Sans!" Papyrus groaned. "Your wife was your friend. You, you went through so much with her before you ever even had the chance to think of her that way. You put your life on the line together."

"Yeah." Sans reached into his coat pocket. "We were in the middle of doing that. Sorry, again, um. Pretending to be dead."

"Don't worry about that, it's old news. Worry about Frisk." Papyrus looked toward him. "After the tests they were trying to kill her. You accidentally died defending her, but it was all a ploy. She became Princess Frisk."