Chapter 44: Revelations Part 1

fun level 74 Original MC Sans and Frisk

Frisk grabbed a towel and started to dry off her back. What I wouldn't give for a magic stick. On the bright side, at least she could see less of a blue tint as she looked through the bathroom mirror. Although Frisk did look kind of funny in blue, she always did. Frisk was closer to a smurf than a human with that blue tint. If her nose just stuck out a little farther and she had a white hat, she could pass herself off as one. She took the towel off from her back and brushed her neck and chest. Frisk might be a little blue still, but at least the only ones there were Sans and Papyrus.

As if someone read her mind though, she heard the sound of Sans through the door calling to her. "Frisk, your folks are coming!"

Oh no, not now. They lived all the way on the other side of the world and impromptu visits were not a thing because of that fact. Frisk tossed the towel and grabbed her jeans and shirt real quick. Frisk didn't need to get everything, she just had to get out the door and find out what was going on.

When she looked out, she saw a familiar looking tall man. Frisk only saw him for a little while in that form before, but she knew it was Papyrus. Sans was next to him, trying to pull off a 'nothing to panic about' look when there was clearly a need to panic.

"Frisk?" She heard her mother's knock at her front door. "Are you home?"

It was her mother. Frisk looked between Sans and Papyrus. "Does she have 'him' with her?" Her father being the 'him' of course. Frisk didn't really want to sit down and have a conversation with someone who killed himself and tried to kill her mother, just to try and get vengeance on her. Her own father. He was always hard, but he was so unpredictable.

Papyrus, however, held his finger up and gestured toward Frisk. "You're. Blue."

Oh yeah. Frisk looked down at herself. Frisk couldn't see her parents looking like that. She had to take care of all of the blue before she could go out to see her parents.

"Come, Sans," Papyrus said taking charge. "We can handle this. Frisk, stay here, and become unblue."

Sure, because she could control that?

———————————

Living Room . . .

Sans watched Herbert Cross sitting down, smiling like he had absolutely nothing to do with trying to get his daughter killed as well as all the monsters in the Underground. I've heard of hard times with in-laws but this is going to be ridiculous. How was he supposed to just sit there and chat? Papyrus was having the same pains.

Frisk was currently having a blue issue, so Sans and Papyrus had to take care of the situation. "Good to meet you," Sans stammered to him. He nodded easily at Jeanine. "I'm Will. This is my little brother, Pap-er- Pat."

"Yes. Hello, I'm Pat." Papyrus had as much fun as Sans was having. "I'm sure she'll be out of the shower soon."

"Well, it isn't her fault. We didn't call," Jeanine said, looking over toward her husband. "Herbert wanted to surprise her." She smiled at Sans. "So, are you the lucky man who has won over my Frisk?"

Sort of. "Yeh." His eyes darted around uncomfortably. The entire Underground at stake. Trying to get Frisk killed. Even tried to kill his wife. Herbert Cross just sat there without anything wrong at all. Sans tried not to look into his eyes knowingly. He knew what he was capable of, and he might even recognize the look. He was discreet as he could be.