Chapter 33: Oversurface

fun level 74 Original MC Sans and Frisk

Asriel opened his eyes. Please, don't be an evil flower. Please, don't be an evil flower. Please, not a freaking flower! He looked down at himself, and he was his usual goat self still. Huh? He looked around himself, and realized he was in some sort of security room. In front of him were infrared screens of the Underground, as well as locators with names along it. "What is this place?" 

Was he still skipping around? Did Gaster's thing not work? Well, he wasn't a flower, so he didn't use his soul heart. So? He investigated the data in front of him, waiting to see if he ever skipped. 

He didn't. He was home. "I asked for everyone to be safe. How can just throwing me in here keep everyone safe?" Science wasn't his biggest forte, but the screens and the way everything was dumbed down. It looked like he could control it.  

There was one part that worked for searching locations of people. He typed in Papyrus, and found him in the lab, but his soul and body were both moving around together. Good, he was freed. He clicked on infrared and could see Papyrus and Alphys both walking around slightly. There was even a hear button on the side menu. 

"I like this. It makes me feel smart," Asriel chuckled as he hit hear. On the screen, text started to appear. 

Papyrus: Sans! Sans, where are you? 

Alphys: I think he is gone, Papyrus. He and Asriel, they both just disappeared. 

Papyrus: Saaans! I'm okay now, so please come out? Please?! 

"Poor guy." Asriel clicked off of hear. "Okay. They are freed. We stopped traveling in time. So, how does this make everyone happy?" He typed in Sans and found him, at his first post after the ruins. He hit hear. 

Sans: *snoring* 

Sans was actually sleeping? Save him and he goes to sleep? "How curious." Then again, he said Frisk and Chara too. He said everyone. Curious, he typed in Frisk. She was located in the ruins. "Uh oh." How was that supposed to be safe? He typed in Chara. She couldn't be located. 

He moved over toward a middle computer. It had different keys on it. "Please be simple to work too." When he typed in a search name, he got different options. "Oh no." 

Forget. Remember. Manipulate.  

Not wanting to screw around on Sans, Asriel searched for a simple froggit in the Ruins. He hit Forget and was hit with thousands of options, a search option, an event choice, a day choice, an individual choice. "Individual, huh?" That was interesting. 

He went back and hit Remember. Once again, thousands of options, all of them similar to forget. 

"Okay, Froggit, sorry but I gotta see just how far people have manipulated this kingdom." Asriel hit manipulate and another huge range of options came up. "Hmm." He picked the search option and typed "Talk to". Afterwards, the choice 'who' popped up. "Sans." After that, another choice popped up. What to say? "Wake up!" There were even more options to add but he clicked ready.  

Afterward it listed the steps and the magic that would be used to complete the task. It also had a warning about which kinds of magic were exclusive and not to be used by anyone in the staff without proper access. Yeah, like age magic he bet. He clicked yes for ready and watched it. 

Step by step, and hop by hop, he watched the Froggit close up hopping from the ruins. "Oh, wow." The Froggit went through the walls of the ruins like a ghost. He continued to hop and to hop until a dialogue box opened, letting him know the talk was initiated. Then complete showed on the screen.