Chapter 5: He was Sleeping, Right?

fun level 74 Original MC Sans and Frisk

----------------------------------

Frisk's House . . .

Heh. She did remember. Sans looked around in the hallway. He didn't even need to see Frisk to know it was her house. The hallway was speckled in shades of purple with blue carpet. He headed toward the front and started to see pictures of her hanging along the wall.

Blue. She had blue eyes. He'd never seen her eyes before. She always kept them closed. Crazy. Look how old Frisk got. Time passed so fast for it. He looked around the hallway at the pictures it had growing up. He stopped and chuckled as he saw one when it was around the age it went Underground. It had three other people in the picture. He'd seen them in various ages in other photos too. "Kid did have a family." He trotted further down the carpet, but saw one of the pictures changing. He picked up the picture frame and turned it around. It was in some kind of electric device. Hm. Electric picture scroller. Why not? He put it back down. Monsters and humans seemed to evolve with similar technology, but some things were still different. Now, where was Frisk?

Flowey was still outside. He preferred the dirt, at least until Frisk was found. Except, that there was something weird he heard coming from another room. He moved toward it. "Oh. Well, hey there . . . umm . . ." Not a monster. Not a dog. It was smaller, black and white, lying on a checkered bedspread. On its collar was some writing. "I know it, I know it . . ."

"It's her cat, Krisp E. Kreme" Flowey chuckled from over by the window. "You should see her dog."

There was a dog? They were usually okay in monster form. There was a regular dog in the Underground, but he was quite used to the monsters. "Uh, there was something about dogs. Aren't they usually not so nice to strangers?" Flowey was already gone from the window. Great.

He heard the cat make a sound as it took off out the door from him. Sans moved onward. He checked another room and laughed. "This kid." It really was trying to grasp onto things. It was covered in black and red with pictures of volcanoes in it.

It also had a big, white dog. He just opened an eye at Sans and then went back to sleep.

"Hey, the lazy kind. That's the kind I don't mind." Sans turned but heard the dog start to get up. "Really, let's stay lazy over there in the corner. Nothing doing over here." When it tried to come closer, he used a little magic to make it heavier. "Good dog. Nuh uh, stay there. My bones aren't for you . . ." He moved away from that room and looked onward. Where is the human?

He moved onward and peered in the next room. It . . . was weird. Bath and a strange object. He shrugged and went onward into the next room that was . . .

Counters. Lots of counter space. He moved into the refrigerator area and opened it up. "La dee da." He opened up the top portion. Mainly the bottom was used, but it was full. "She knows how to eat." Then he heard the dog bark. He looked toward it. "Warning ye, don't mess with me." He closed the refrigerator and headed out into the main living room.

He smiled. "Hey. Home." He looked around it. Lights dangled across the ceiling. He walked across the floor. The whole room was white, and even had some fake little trees here and there in it, decorated with presents underneath like they did at home for the Gyftrot.

He moved toward Flowey over toward a window again, lifting it up. "She isn't here."

"Eventually. She isn't eight. She has a job. Which she's probably at again," Flowey said. "She's kind of tough to get a hold of."

"Why, what did the kid end up being?"

"A vet."

"Oh." Sans headed backward. "I'm gonna go sleep in Hotlands for a bit then."