"Sir? Can Hoseok be the main dancer? Well, Hoseok is more flexible than I am and he's more experienced than I am. It's fine by me." Jaerin said as her hands are up in the air, like a student in class.

Their manager looked at her for a second before nodding, "So, Jimin and Hoseok are the main dancers and Jeongguk and Jaerin are the lead dancers."

He fixed and wrote the new position as Hoseok looks brighter than ever, making Jaerin smile bright as she pursed her lips, happy that she said something before it's too late.

She know how passionate Hoseok is when it comes to dancing. Dancing might be her strength but she'll prefer Hoseok to be the main dancer as he deserves it better, at least she's the lead dancer and part of the dance line.

"So, next. Jeongguk and Jaerin are the main vocals and Seokjin, Jimin, and Taehyung are the lead vocals."

Jeongguk and Jaerin bumped their fists together, happy that they're now the main vocals of the group. They're getting the same positions so far and they're happy.

"Seokjin is the visual and Taehyung is the face of the group," He stopped mid-sentence as he looked over the paper he's holding, "What else?"

"Hm, Jeongguk is the center," He said as the said boy's eyes widened as he smiled brightly, his bunny smile showing.

"Let's talk about your stage names, do you have anything in your mind that you want to name yourselves?"

Namjoon raised his hand with a smile, "I would like to name myself as Rap Monster."

"Rap.. Monster." Their manager wrote with a nod as he shifted his look at the other members,

"J-Hope," Hoseok said as their manager nodded, writing the said name on the paper that he'll later transfer to a more presentable paper.

"Can I use Suga?" Yoongi said as their manager nodded and wrote the name below Hoseok's.

"How about the rest?" He asked as he flipped through the papers when he remembered that PD-Nim gave him some stage name suggestions for each member.

"Jimin, Baby J?" Their Manager said as everyone bursted into laughters, even Jimin himself.

"Can I use my real name? I think stage names doesn't fit me," Jimin suggested as their manager nodded, okay with the own preferences of the members.

Seokjin raised his hand as an idea popped into his mind, "In short of Seokjin, I'll use Jin."

Their manager jotted down Jin's suggestion as he looked up to the three remaining members,

"Taehyung, Six, Lex, V. You can pick from those three or make your own," Their manager said as the said boy nodded,

"Jeongguk, Seagull, Tattoo, Ian."

"Seagull?" Jaerin bursted into laughter as she immediately cupped her lips and mumbled a sorry.

"It's fine, Jae. I also find it funny," Their manager laughed as Jaerin continued laughing quietly,

"And lastly, Jaerin. JR..?" Jaerin looked at their manager, dumbfounded at the stage name suggestion for her.

Everyone bursted into a laughter except Jaerin who's lips are agape, "Really? JR?"

"I'll use my real name, sir. JR sounds like a boy name." Jaerin said as she crossed her arms and sighed, disappointed that the suggested name for her sounds dumb while the other members' name suggestions sounds cool and appealing.

Nodding, he looked at the two remaining boys, "I'll just go for my real name, too." Jeongguk said,

"Hmm, I think it'll be better if 'Jeongguk' is spelled as 'Jungkook'." Their manager suggested as Jeongguk nodded, fine with every names.

"I personally like V, but I can't think of any meaning behind it." Taehyung said as he placed his finger on his chin,

"Victory."

Jaerin said out of nowhere as Taehyung's eyes widened and pointed at her, "Right! V stands for Victory. I'll go with V, sir."

Their manager nodded, satisfied by how fast everything is going and by how cooperative the members are in their debut.

"You'll receive the lyrics, the choreography and everything about your debut song, tomorrow." He said as he stood up and fixed his things, putting it inside his bag.

"See you tomorrow, Bangtan Sonyeondan."

The members stood up as they
bowed, "We're not going to let you down, sir."

Their manager nodded as he twisted the doorknob, he turned around and met the members' eyes,

"I do believe in you, Bangtan."

© staerryniights
  — kookarchives