"Your comic books are already in our bedroom, Jaerin." Taehyung said as she nodded, remembering that the two brought the bag the other day when they ate together.

She'd been in their dorm before so she doesn't need a 'tour' anymore as she's slightly familiar with the small apartment.

"We have seven beds in the bedroom you'd be sleeping in the middle bed, in the upper bunk for the meantime," Taehyung explained as he delivered the message from Seokjin that they talked about before Jaerin arrived.

Jaerin's brows raised in confusion when Taehyung said for the meantime, "For the meantime? Why?"

Taehyung realized that Jaerin haven't heard the news yet as his eyebrows raised as realization hit him, "Oh? We're having a new member, well, that's what everyone says." He said as her lips formed an 'o',

Jaerin looked around the small bedroom that she will now share with the boys as she noticed the single bed that's just across the bunk beds,

"Who sleeps here?" Jaerin asked as Jeongguk raised his arm slowly, "Me,"

"You have a bed on your own?" She asked as the latter nodded as she climbed up to her bed as a smile crept up to her lips,

She looked down at the two boys who's watching her, a smile on their lips as they watch their female member in awe.

"It's my first time to sleep in a bunk bed!" She exclaimed excitedly as Taehyung laughed and climbed up to the other bunk bed on the right,

"Jeongguk-ah, go to the other one. Let's have a pillow fight!" Taehyung said as Jeongguk nodded and climbed up the other bunk bed as giggles left their lips.

Taehyung hit Jaerin with a pillow as a small oh left her lips as Jeongguk hit her too as another giggle left his mouth as his eyes turned into crescent shapes as Jaerin hit her with a pillow as she did the same to Taehyung.

"Jeongguk, attack!" Taehyung shouted as they started hitting their female member as she laughed and laughed,

Taehyung and Jeongguk are now on the same bed as Jaerin as they tickled their female member as laughters left her mouth.

"S-Stop!" She laughed as her body moved like a worm as Taehyung and Jeongguk tickled her continuously until they're all tired as they panted happily.

They lied down beside each other, Jaerin squished between the two boys as her hair is now a mess as she closed her eyes and catch her breathe, a smile on her lips.

The boys make her happy without any reason and no one can make her this happy, it's been years since she laughed like that and smiled like that.

Maybe it's because the smile that she's showing everyone is rather force than genuine as she knows that everyone is being fake towards her, their smiles and the way they act with her is fake.

She doesn't know the real meaning behind the word, happiness, smile and love,

Do you smile because you're just happy? What can cause happiness? Is it your family? friends? Do you love someone because of their looks and not their inside?

With her members, she'll find out and learn what happiness and love really is, the two things that she barely felt when she's living back in her hometown.

Her grandfather shows her the love that she needs, but she wants to feel a different kind of love,

The type of love that comes from friends, family, the type of love where she'll feel protected, safe, and cared.

She doesn't have bestfriends back in her hometown and she'll eat by herself during lunch, walk home alone, and sit in the farthest seat in her room.

Little did the maknaes know, the older ones are looking at them with smiles plastered on their lips, seeing their maknaes, Jaerin and Jeongguk open up to others as they slowly let people come in their hearts, the walls that's surrounding them breaking little by little.

Soon, they heard steady breathes from the youngests as they slowly went out of the room and continued their jobs.

It was all quiet and the only sound that's heard is the sizzling sound of the meat that Seokjin is grilling,

Then, the silence was broken when Namjoon hit a metal bowl as he shouted in pain as he gripped his knuckles close to his chest as Seokjin and Hoseok looked at him in disbelief, used to the fact that Namjoon is just really clumsy and can break everything.

"Hoseok-ah, call Yoongi and tell him to walk faster. He's been out for almost an hour and I only told him to buy groceries." Seokjin said as seasoned the meat, a Namjoon in pain beside him as his lips pouted.

Hoseok laughed as he imagined what situation Yoongi is in by now, "I bet he bought so many garlic," Hoseok said as Seokjin laughed, his windshield wiper laugh filling the whole dorm as Hoseok laughed more, their laughs mixing together as their mixed laughs echoed throughout the dorm.

© staerryniights
  — kookarchives