"Seokjin Hyung.." Taehyung said as he pressed the message and read it before delivering the message to the younger ones.

His eyes travelled to every characters of the message as he nodded to himself and closed his phone, putting it back on his pocket.

"Seokjin Hyung made dinner, he told us to go home early.." He looked at Jeongguk who only nodded and closed the comic book he's reading before placing it inside the bag where they got it.

Taehyung shifted his look at Jaerin as the latter only raised her eyebrows and tilted her head, confused, "Seokjin Hyung told me that you should come with us,"

Jaerin's eyes widened as she pointed at herself, "Me?"

Taehyung looked at her in disbelief, "No, me!" He smiled sarcastically as the girl pouted and nodded, clasping her hands together.

"You and Jeongguk-ie are really alike, you'll get along well, I know it." Taehyung said as Jaerin and Jeongguk made eye contact but instantly looked away, flustered.

Taehyung laughed and ruffled the younger ones' hair as he stood up and picked up the small bag that contains figurines and comic books, "Let's go before Seokjin Hyung eats all the food," He laughed as Jeongguk and Jaerin stood up too, brushing their pants and looking at Taehyung afterwards in sync, surprising Taehyung.

"Yah, that.. that.." Taehyung's lips were agape as he covered his mouth with his palms, playfully.

Jeongguk and Jaerin looked at each other as they both let out a chuckle but soon stopped when they realized what they just did.

"I'm sorry.." Jaerin mumbled as she rubbed the back of her neck and picked up her pace, walking behind Taehyung.

Jeongguk soon followed and now he's walking beside Jaerin, both of them still embarrassed as Taehyung unknowingly smiled because of the cute interaction of the two youngest.

__

Taehyung opened the dorm as he kicked his shoe off of his feet as he ran inside, the smell of Seokjin's cooking filled their nostrils as hunger filled their insides.

Jeongguk also went inside the dorm, leaving Jaerin who's holding her shoes with her right hand and placed it on the corner, just beside their shoes.

Jaerin's eyes widened in amazement as she saw how neat and clean their dorm is, far from what she expected.

Boys can be really messy but the neat dorm surprised her, she's expecting clothes everywhere, messy kitchen but everything is just the opposite.

Taehyung and Jeongguk is right, everything is so different compared to her dorm.

"Hi, Jaerin~" Hoseok sang as she immediately bowed at him politely as she sent him a small smile,

Hoseok, who's shocked because of her action immediately shook his hands in front of his body, "You don't have to bow at me, Jaerin-ah! We're on the same group now, treat me like an older brother." He cheerfuly said as he gently pulled her to the dining area slash living room.

Hoseok pat the empty space beside him, telling Jaerin to sit beside her as she quickly sat down, not wanting to disappoint the cheerful boy.

One by one, the table is filled with members as they greeted Jaerin who sent them a small smile. She can see Seokjin in the kitchen, still cooking food.

"Namjoon, Namjoon, move your head!" Seokjin said as his satoori slipped a little, he's holding a large pot and a small steam is escaping from the small hole on the lid.

"Hi, Jaerin!" He greeted Jaerin after placing the pot on the center of the table as they boys drooled due to the aroma of the food.

"Hi," Jaerin said as Seokjin smiled towards her and removed the lid, the smell of the food filling everyone's nostril as the strong smell of Rabboki made their eyes sparkle.