42

"Here

"Here." Griphook says as he hands Ron and Lorelai something that looked like some sort of rattle.

How was a rattle possible going to get them past a Ukranian Ironbelly. The dragon's attention is now on the group of people near him and he starts to roar causing Hermione and Lorelai to freeze on the spot. Griphook then begins to make an annoying clattering noise with the rattle. The dragon cowers in fear. "It's been trained to expect pain when it hears the noises."

At hearing this, Lorelai begins shaking the rattle brutally earning a slight glare from the girl standing besides her. "That's barbaric." Hermione inputs.

"Would you rather it kill you?" Lorelai questions.

With the help of the rattles, they easily get past the dragon and arrive at the vault where Griphook uses the other goblins hand to open the vault. The other goblin was still under their control considering that the imperius curse hasn't worn off yet. The vault was massive, filled to the rim with galleons and other golden artifacts. It was going to be impossible to find a Horcrux in there, especially since they had no clue of what they were looking for.

"Blimey." Ron gasps.

"Accio Horcrux." Hermione attempts.

"You're seriously not trying that one again, are you?" Ron questions, glancing at her for a bit too long.

"That kind of magic won't work in here." Griphook calls out from behind.

"Kind of worked that up on my own." Lorelai mutters under her breath.

"Is it in here, Harry? Can you feel anything?" Ron asks.

But before Harry could even answer, Hermione accidently knocked over a golden bracelet causing it to multiply over and over again. It won't stop. Having gotten frightened, Ron managed to knock over a plate and a goblet. "They've added the Gemino curse. Everything you touch will multiply!" Griphook shouts. And he was right, everything kept on multiplying.

"Give me the sword!" Harry begs Hermione and she throws it to him. By this time, the ground was completely covered in the artifacts of Bellatrix's vault. It just kept on accumulating. What if they got stuck in there. And it didn't really help much when Harry started to climb the already multiplying artifacts. It was up to their waist by now, they were surely going to die. Was this really the end? Would this really be how they die?

"Stop moving!" Lorelai shouts. They could no longer see Harry as he was so far up and there was so much clutter surrounding him. What if he was stuck in the middle of everything. The trio stayed still and in silence desperately hoping that Harry would give them some sort of signal he was still able to breath.

Nearly a minute passed before he emerged from the mound of clutter, a cup in his hand. "Got it!" He yells. Since he moved, everything starts to multiply yet again. Griphook grabs the cup from his hand. "We had a deal Griphook!"