41

"Is that really the best idea we could come up with?" Lorelai worries

"Is that really the best idea we could come up with?" Lorelai worries. "I mean, what if it doesn't work?"

"It'll work." Hermione ensures.

They had to break into Gringotts, but was this really the right way? They had spent the past week coming up with a plan. They had thought of everything from disguises, to spells, to possible obstacles, even to what the Horcrux could look like. But that didn't guarantee their safety. A strand of Bellatrix's hair had fallen onto Hermione while she was being tortured and they were going to use that strand of hair for the Polyjuice potion later on.

"Are you sure that's hers?" Ron asks about the strand of hair.

"Positive."

"Well then we should start getting ready. We have no time to waste." Lorelai sighed. A bad feeling plagued the pit of her stomach. If they get cought they'd be killed on the spot.

They had opted on Hermione being Bellatrix because if something bad were to happen, she was always the most prepared. Harry would go as himself under the invisibility cloak with Griphook. Ron was charmed to look older and hairier and he was going to be the 'death eater' to accompany Bellatrix. Lorelai was going to charm herself to look like a female death eater she had seen at the Manor once. Black hair, green eyes. She wasn't of great importance so nobody would suspect anything at all.

Lorelai and Hermione changed into the dark, horrid clothing that Fleur had managed to make for them. It was spot on. The only thing left was the corset. God how Lorelai hated that corset. The boys were already at the beach waiting for them. Hermione grabbed the strand of hair, placed it in the vial and drank a sip as she tried her hardest not to vomit it all out.

"Well? How do we look?" Hermione asks as they approach the boys.

"Hideous." Ron answers.

"Oi! I just changed my hair and eyes!" Lorelai complained.

"The clothes are hideous, Lore." Harry inputs. "Nice corsets. Very fancy."

"Oh fuck off." Lorelai hissed.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold, all right Griphook?" Harry commands. Griphook puts the sword into Hermione's small pouch.

They grab eachother hands in order to apparate. Just before they apparate, Harry turns to look at Griphook and says: "We're relying in you Griphook. If you get us oast the guards and into the vault, the sword's yours." And with a loud crack they were gone.

They landed in Diagon Alley, Knockturn Alley to be more specific. The alley would normally be full of dodgy dark wizards, but it was rather empty. It was dark. It was always dark there. Lorelai couldn't help but shudder. The bad feeling in the pit of her stomach just kept on getting worst and worst. A man dressed in a black cloak passes by and notices 'Bellatrix'.