2

Lorelai had always been an early bird, she always managed to wake up at the same time the sun was rising

Lorelai had always been an early bird, she always managed to wake up at the same time the sun was rising. As always, she was the first in her dorm room to wake up giving her plenty of time for herself. Hermione would be waking up in a few minutes, but the other girls wouldn't wake up for another hour. The first thing she likes to in the morning is make her bed. Seeing her side of the room all nice and tidy make her feel a sense of self satisfaction. She fancies making her bed and doing all chores the muggle way, she thinks using magic takes away the "magic" of doing it herself.

Once her bed is done she decides to take care of her image. She examined herself in the full body mirror. She was an average girl. She was a couple centimeters taller than Hermione reaching just 1,7 meters in height (5'6ft +/-). She had longish blond wavy hair and deep brown eyes. She had heard countless whispers of people commenting her beauty as she walked by them but of course, she is too self conscious to even think she is close to being beautiful.

She takes her time in the bathroom since nobody is waiting to use it. She brushes her hair with such delicacy and applies just a tiny bit of concealer just where is needed, it covers up her imperfections but it looks natural so nobody can tell she even put something on. After dressing up her uniform she makes her way out of the loo and finds Hermione sitting up on her bed giving Crookshanks some food.

"Goooood Morning Mione" Lorelai says while giving Tybalt something to eat. She was in a particularly good mood today.

"Well someone's cheerful." Hermione says.

"We start N.E.W.T classes today, of course I'm happy." Lorelai exclaims.

"Sometimes I wonder if your even a bigger nerd than I am"

"Oh go get ready will you? I'm starving." Lorelai says hearing her stomach rumble.

Hermione quickly gets ready and the two girls head down to the common room. Since they know Ginny is not an early bird, nor are Harry and Ron, they decide to make their way down to the great hall. The hallways are always empty this time of the morning and the great hall has very few students. Normally there are a several Hufflepuffs, Luna and a couple of other Ravenclaws, other than Hermione and Lorelai there are probably a couple of more Gryffindors but there are never any Slytherins so you can imagine their surprise when they find no other than the infamous Draco Malfoy sitting at the end of the Slytherin table.

Draco Malfoy always wondered why he never saw Lorelai during breakfast. Ever since fourth year he wondered if she slept in or if she simply skipped breakfast, but today, on this warm sunny morning, he finally discovered that she comes before the rest of the students. He made no effort in trying to look at her discreetly, he just looked at her with a prolonged gaze long enough for her to notice and blush in embarassment.