39

The what would be considered a short walk to the front door took an eternity

The what would be considered a short walk to the front door took an eternity. Lorelai didn't know if it was because of fear, nerves, anxiety, or all of them combined, she just knew that whatever was going to happen on the other side of the door was not good, not good at all. She's been dreading the moment of being face to face with Draco and Narcissa ever since they helped her escape. She had no idea if they had been punished for aiding her, for all she knew, they could despise her, they could be out to kill her.

After what seemed like an eternity, they finally reach the enterance. Scabior waves his wand up in the air and the door opens causing the grimy snatcher who had been holding on to Lorelai to tighten his grip tremendously. The snatcher attempts to drag her into the Manor, but she doesn't budge. He attempts to push her again but she stands her ground.

"Bloody hell, woman." He says before lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

He proceeds to walk into the manor and when they finally reach the center of the foyer he throws her onto the ground and she lands with a loud thud and an "oof". Such a gentleman. Groaning in pain from just being thrown to the cold, tile floor, she picks her head up and looks around the room to take in her surroundings. Her eyes search the room for a certain somebody until they finally land on HIM. Draco Malfoy. Looking as pale as ever, yet he was still the most beautiful man she has ever layed her eyes on. He was so 'strong' but under that facade he was so broken. His eyes were nearly bulging out of his head as he was staring intently at her.

"Draco." Bellatrix calls out as she walks up to Harry. She grabs him by the hair and pulls his face up so Draco could get a good look. "Well?"

Draco gulps, knowing very well it's the Harry Potter in front of him. "I can't be sure." He says immediately.

"Draco, look closely, son." Lucius whispers desperately. He looks even worse than Draco does. "If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything would be forgiven. A-all would be as it was, understand?" He tries to convince.

Hearing this made Scabior furious. "Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy."

"You dare to talk to me like that in my own house!" Lucius growled.

"Lucius!" Narcissa hissed and dragged him away from Draco.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over." Bellatrix says finally having the attention back on Harry. "Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he will us all." She adds. "We need to be absolutely sure."

"What's wrong with his face." Draco asks causing Lorelai to hold in a breath.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?"

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon." Scabior cuts in.

"Or ran into a stinging jinx." The psycopath speculates. Which happens to be exactly what happened, much to the quartets dismay. "Was it you, dearie?" She asks turning to Hermione. "Or was it you?" Her crazy eyes were now burning holes into Lorelai's face. "Sneaky little thing aren't you? Give me her wand, we'll see what her last spell was."