7

The next morning Lorelai takes a seat at the Gryffindor table

         The next morning Lorelai takes a seat at the Gryffindor table. She was in a terrible mood and had a killer headache. She felt as if she would snap at anybody who even looked towards her.

          Her normally combed and silky hair was in a very messy bun placed on the top of her head and the dark circles under her eyes were quite noticable. She looked as if she hadn't slept not even for a second last night. Which was true.

          She held her head up with drastically depending on both of her hands to not bang her head against the table. Her stomach started grumbling and she just now realized how hungry she was. She grabbed a piece of toast and started nibbling on it.

"What's wrong with you? You look horrible." Ron exclaimed.

"Ron I will shove what's rest of my toast up your ass if you don't shut it." Lorelai barked.

"Jeez, someone's in a mood." Ron mumbles. Harry just nods. Knowing it's best if he doesn't open his mouth.

"Couldn't sleep?" Hermione asks.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yes!" Ron answers earning a hard glare from Lorelai.

"Ronald stop talking." Hermione says annoyed. "Gin hey"

"Morning" Ginny says and takes a seat next to Lorelai. A big smile was on her face.

"We broke up." She whispers in Lorelais ear. Hermione catches on.

"Oh Gin."

"No! It's good. Great even."

"Well that's just marvelous." Hermione says.

"Anyways, what time is practice later Harry?" Ginny asks.

"5pm. It's a light practice though, mainly just going over our plays. We have a big game tomorrow. We have to beat Slytherin."

"Alright, see you lot around." Ginny says before leaving the great hall.

The day passed by awefully quick snd next thing you know the Gryffindor quidditch team was in the game tent trying to understand a new play Harry was drawing on the blackboard. It wasn't until Fay asked if she could draw it on the blackboard that the team understood.

The first forty-five minutes of practice were spent reviewing plays on the blackboard and the next hour and a half were spent practicing them. After today's practice the team was sure they would win tomorrow.

The only person on the Slytherin team we had to worry about was Blaise Zabini. He was an incredibly good chaser. He might even be better than Lorelai and Ginny, but they would never admit it.

Fay had watched in on some practices. Draco no longer plays and their new seeker is a third year who has very little experience. Their beaters are vicous though. And the Slytherin team definitely isn't afraid to play dirty.