27

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" Lorelai asks to which Narcissa insists

Pointing her wand to one of the stone pillars she shoots 'bombarda' evidently destroying it and calling the attention of the three Death Eaters outside. She then turns to Narcissa and stuns her making her unconscious. Turning to Draco she mouths a quick sorry before stunning him too. She runs to the other pillar opposite the foyer and hides behind it. Now she waits. She had to make it seem as if she was truly escaping, meaning that she would also have to stun at two of the remaining Death Eaters, leaving one untouched to summon Voldemort himself.

The front door bursts in and dumb, dumber and dumbest come running in, nearly tripping on eachother. They take a look around and are confused when they see an unconscious Narcissa and Draco in front of them. It doesn't even occur to them that the attacker could still be inside the house. 'Stupefy' she mutters at the shortest one, causing him to fly in the opposite direction, and finally gaining the attention of the othet two wizards.

"Who's there?" They simultaneously ask, wands pointed out. Lorelai grabs a small piece of stone that belonged to the destroyed pillar and threw it to the other side of the room causing the two men to shoot spells at nothing.

"Call him." The taller one begs only to be stunned before he could close his mouth. Just as the remaining man is about to lift up his sleeve she shoots a spell, purposely missing him by a centimeter.

Lorelai takes this opportunity to run out the already open door and dissaparate to the woods where she was certain nobody would find her. She starts running when she hears the rustling of leaves and snapping of branches nearby. She couldn't head home now, they'd look for her there, she didn't know where to go and started panicking. Where were her friends? How was she going to get out of this. The snapping of branches got closer and closer to her and she could hear the voices. They were snatchers, she had to get out of there. All of a sudden a blue ball of light comes out of her pocket, it must have come from the deluminator. Confused, she reaches her hand out to try and touch it, but was interrupted by one of the snatchers shouting out from behind her.

"There she is. Grab her!" He shouts.

Lorelai was quick to respond. There were too many to stun all of them, it wouldn't work. She started to run, the ball of light was following her much to her confusion. She was ducking spells from all of them. Turning back while running, she tries to stun the snatcher who was closer to her, but she misses and hits a small tree. The tree ends up falling and stopping the snatchers momentarily from chasing her. Not having any more options, she reaches out to touch the ball of light and dissaparates, ending up on a dark, abandoned road.

Not knowing where she was, she walks down the road until she reaches a brighter area she recognizes. The ball of light brought her to Grimmuald place. She cautiously approaches the enterance, keeping her wand pointed out in front of her. As she reaches for the door knob, it swings open to reveal a very flustered Hermione who at seeing her, lowers her wand.