26

Lorelai had no clue on how long she had been in the cellar

Lorelai had no clue on how long she had been in the cellar. It could have been days, it could have been hours, for she had completely lost her sense of time since she had woken up. The fact that there were no windows down in the cellar didn't help her situation at all. She had no notion if it was light or dark outside. The rumbling of her stomach was so loud she was sure they could hear it in the foyer. Let's not forget how cold the cellar is. At this point, Lorelai was shivering. She was sure that if Bellatrix or Voldemort didn't kill her, the cold would.

She leaned her head back against the wall and let out a loud sigh. This was it. This was going to be the end of her. Her last living moments were going to be in the cellar of the house of the boy she fell in love with. How romantic. She put her hands in her pockets to try and warm them up, but she touched a cold metal object instead. She had forgotten about Ron's deluminator. She takes it out of her pocket and opens the top part causing light to go to the lantern. The cellar was much bigger than she thought, maybe there was a way out. She grabbed onto the handle of the lantern and started walking around the empty cellar, the warmth of the lantern radiating on her body.

"Bloody hell." She whispered to herself.

Nothing. The cellar was completely empty, there was no way she was ever going to escape from here. She walked up to the door, hoping that Draco had maybe left it open. After all, he did say that he would get her out of here. But much to her dismay, it was locked. Letting out a frustrated groan and sits back down on the floor against the wall, keeping the lantern close to her. Why did she have to involve herself with Draco? Out of all people, she chose a Death Eater. Why couldn't she just keep her nose in her own business instead of Draco's personal business.

From upstairs she heard what she assumed to be the front door slamming shut and then heard the crack of dissaparation. She really could hear everything down here. Just a minute after the door slamming shut she heard footsteps coming down the stairs towards where she was currently being held. Taking the light away from the lantern she put the deluminator back in her pocket and grabbed the lantern, positioning herself next to the door ready to strike. She hears the door unlocking and grasps the handle of the lantern with more force swinging it over her shoulder to get a good hit.

"Lore!" Draco calls out. Sighing in relief, she puts the lantern on the ground and steps into the light coming from the entryway. "Come with me."

"Where?" She asks cautiously.

"Don't you trust me?" He asks, a but hurt.

"I trust you, not your family." She answers bluntly. "No offence."

"Just please come with me." He begs and she follows. She clings onto his arm and slowly walks behind him up the stairs only to be greeted by no other than Narcissa Malfoy herself.

"Miss Byrne. I hope you know the position that you are currently in isn't one to be taken lightly." She says to which Lorelai just nods. "And I hope you know that what my son and I are about to do could get us killed." She adds. "Take her up to your room, draw a bath and give her a change of clothing. We have much to discuss."