28

Ron was keeping watch while the trio was in a small warehouse waiting for the ministry workers to pass by

Ron was keeping watch while the trio was in a small warehouse waiting for the ministry workers to pass by. The first was Mafalda Hopkirk, Hermione's choice. The next was Myra Curio. She worked alongside Reginald Cattermole in the Magical Maitenence Department. After knocking the two women unconscious they grabbed a strand if their hair and put it in their small vials of Polyjuice Potion. Albert and Reginald were the next to go, and in just a few minutes the quartet was ready to go.

"Right. Remember what we said. Don't speak to anybody unless absolutely necessary. Just try and act normal, do what everybody else is doing." Hermione insists. "If we do that, then maybe with a bit of luck we'll get inside. And then..."

"It gets really tricky." Harry finishes for her.

"Correct."

"This is completely mental." Lorelai says.

"Completely."

"The world's mental. Come on. We've got a Horcrux to find." Ron says.

Hermione and Lorelai seperate themselves from the boys and make their way to the women's loo.

"How exactly do we get into the ministry?" Lorelai whispers.

"We flush ourselves in." 

"Bloody disgusting."

Lorelai, or in this case Myra, steps into the toilet bowl. The toilet water went up to her ankles and she held in the urge to vomit. Bracing herself for what was about to happen she held her breath and flushed the toilet only to appear inside the minstry a few seconds later. They had successfully completed the first part of the mission, but this was just the easy part. Now this is where things get complicated. She follows the rest of the people until she catches a glimp of Mafalda and Albert staring at 'monument' in front of them.

"Are those-"

"Muggles... in their rightful place." Hermione struggled to say.

"I've got to tell you, I'm starting to freak out a bit." Ron says walking up to the others.

"How long did you say this batch of Polyjuice potion would last, Hermione?"

"I didn't." She answers before she starts walking to the elevators. Just as they enter, thinking that they were safe from encountering anyone, Yaxley appears.

"Curio, Cattermole. It's still raining inside my office, that's two days now."

"Have you tried an umbrella?"

"You realize I'm going downstairs do you, Cattermole?"

"Downstairs?" Ron asks confused.

"To interrogate your wife." He answers. "Now, if my wife's blood status was being questioned, and the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement needed a job doing, I think I'd just make that a priority... you have one hour." He says before leaving.