25

"You look stunning, Lore

"You look stunning, Lore." Hermione says as she zips up Lorelai's dress. It was a silky, strapless dress that went just a little bit above her knees. The color was Slytherin green which made a small part of Lorelai sad. She hasn't heard from Draco in a month, she was worried about him and about what they were making him do. He hasn't left her thoughts at all this summer.

Today was the day of Bill and Fleur's wedding. It's completely bonkers having a wedding in the middle of what's happening now, but Molly says there is no better time to have one. She says that it's the small things like this that counts to put a smile on a person's face in days like these. It's things like a wedding that manage to distract a person from the Wizarding World being corrupt by Death Eaters. To a point she was right. But it was also the perfect time for the Death Eaters to strike an attack, everybody would be distracted, dancing, drinking. Nobody would expect it.

"Ron won't be able to keep his eyes off you!" Lorelai exclaims as Hermione lays her dress on the bed.

"Can someone zip me up?" Ginny asks.

"Harry's downstairs, you know? Why don't you ask him?" Lorelai suggeste, winking knowingly.

"Great idea. Use the opportunity to get a quick snog before the wedding." Hermione adds laughing.

"I hate you both." Ginny whines as she exits the room.

"Isn't that the minister?" Lorelai asks looking out of the window.

"What?"

"What's the minister doing here?" Hermione puts her shirt back on and goes up to the window. "I don't know." She answers. "We should go downstairs and check. He probably wants to see Harry."

"That wouldn't surprise me at all." Lorelai says to herself before she goes to the kitchen.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, minister?" Harry asks.

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter." The minister answers.

The minister accompanies the quartet to the living room and takes a seat. He take a maroon pouch out of his briefcase and places it on the table in front of him.

"And this is?" Harry asks. Then the minister pulls out a folded up piece of parchment from the briefcase.

"Here in is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my deluminator, a device of my own making in the hope that when things seem most dark... it will show him the light."

"Dumbledore left this for me?" Ron asks taking the deluminator out of the maroon pouch. "Brilliant. What is it?" It looked like a silver cigarette lighter. He opens up the cap and that's when the magic happens. It removed light sources from it's immediate surroundings. "Wicked."