8

The next day Lorelai Byrne woke up in her bed with the biggest headache imaginable

The next day Lorelai Byrne woke up in her bed with the biggest headache imaginable. How she ended up in her bed was a mystery to her and the events of last night were all hazy.

She saw that she was alone in her dormirory, the other four beds were made. What time was it? Lorelai wondered. She looked at her wrist watch and saw that it was half past one in the afternoon. She had missed breakfast and lunch. Maybe there were still a few snacks in the common room from last night.

She groaned as she got out of bed. Today she made her bed using magic because she was too hungover to so otherwise. She went to the bathroom to take a shower, a cold one, hoping that it would wake her up.

Half an our later she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She got dressed and fed Tybalt. Her headache had become unbearable so she decided to raid Hermione's trunk. She can't seem to find any sort of potion to help with her headache but she finds a small bottle that says "Tylenol" on it. Under the name it says for headaches, fevers, colds, sore throat. This should do.

Lorelai makes her way to the common room only to find it completely empty except for Seamus who was still sleeping on the couch. Where are her friends?

She knocks on the boys dormitory door, nobody answers. She goes into Ginny's dorm only to find it empty. It's a nice day today so maybe they went to the courtyard or the black lake?

After nearly half an hour of walking around the castle she finally finds Ron. With Lavender sitting on his lap. They sure did have a fun night.

"Ron, Lavender" Lorelai greets. "When did this happen!"

"Hello Lorelai. Won won and I are boyfriend and girlfriend as of yesterday night" Lavender says. Won won? Just hearing her nickname for Ron made her want to vomit.

"Congratulations then." She answers dryly. "Ron have you by any chance seen Harry or Hermione?"

"I don't know about Hermione, but Harry went to the library a few minutes ago."

"Thanks. See you both around."

Lorelai walks to the library. She never expected someone like Lavender to be Ron's type. She had always thought he was into Hermione, someone with a brain, but it looks like she was wrong. They probably won't even last too long.

Once she reaches the library she finds Hermione putting away books and Harry following after her. She look flustered.

"Hey guys" Lorelai says.

"Have you no shame?" Hermione snaps.

"What?" Lorelai asks, utterly confused at her friends outburst.

"How did you get into our dorm last night?" Hermione asks, narrowing her eyes at Lorelai.

"Um, I don't remember" Lorelai says. She had no clue how she got into her bed last night.