I swallowed even though I don't have anything in my mouth, my palms are placed on my knees as I used my sleeve as a towel.

"Great Job, everyone! Take a rest for 10 minutes!" He said as we all went to our own spots, doing our own things.

I sat down on the corner again as I fanned my sweat using my hands, I leaned my head on the wall behind me as I stretched my leg and spread it on the floor.

Time passed quickly as our 10-minute break is finally, over.

"Stand up, everyone. Let's continue the training!" Our choreographer said, breaking the silence as all of us stood, side by side forming a horizontal line.

Our dance coach, Dae Sunbaenim, stared at our line as he eyed us one by one, his hands on his hips as he squinted his eyes, trying to form an idea. He looked at his watch to check the time, I saw his eyes widened as he realized that it's nearly time to end the practice.

"So," He started as we focused our attention at him, waiting for him to continue,

"Thank You for cooperating well with today's training. I can see the burning passion in your eyes, all of you. So, please continue to work hard to reach your dream. You can now go," He smiled as we all bowed, ready to leave.

He went to where the speakers are as he disconnected his phone from the speaker, I was about to leave when he called my name, "Kim Jaerin, please stay for a minute. I have to talk to you,"

I stood there, as I thought about the actions that I made, and if I did something wrong.

"Please sit down," He smiled warmly at me as I obeyed him, he sat down in front of me, his legs crossed.

"Did I.." I started as he shook his head, he waved his hands, telling me no.

"No, no. You didn't do anything wrong. I want to talk to you because I can see the passion not only in your eyes, but also in your heart." He said as my eyes widened, shocked because of the compliment. I smiled at him,

"I can see that you work hard, to achieve your dream. You're the youngest here, yet, you amazed me with your talent, Jaerin. You're one of the best trainees here, so I want you to continue working hard, okay?" He said as I nodded, "Yes, thank you sunbaenim."

"Kid, you're going to debut, trust me." He said as my eyes widened, I've only been here for a week, and I just started training, won't it be unfair for the other trainees?

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I'm only thirteen, turning fourteen, and I still have so much things to learn, there's so much ahead of me that I had to fight for, and I'm not yet ready to debut.

He was about to say something when someone knocked on the door, gaining his attention, I continued staring at the floor with a bothered expression.

"Sunbaenim? Mr. Bang is looking for you in his office," A boy that has a weird accent said as Sunbaenim nodded his head.

He stood up as he pat my shoulders, smiling. I looked up at him, "I'll be going now, Kim Jaerin. Fighting!" He said as he did the fist thingy.

I nodded as I bowed to him, he left the room with his things as I was left in the studio again, alone. I groaned as I laid down on the cold floor, arms spread out on the floor as I closed my eyes.

I stayed there for a while before opening my eyes, I sighed as I scratched my head.

I stood up and collected my things, and for the second time, I didn't pay any attention to my untied shoelaces as I walked towards the building cafeteria to grab some snacks, I still have vocal practice, and I'm starving.