he gets in a fight (Ethan)

you head the doorbell ring as you made your way downstairs. you opened the door and we're surprised to see your best friend. "hey wha-" you started before getting cut off by what you had seen behind her. your boyfriend Ethan was in a fight with what looked like your ex, Parker. you ran outside and grabbed Ethan trying to pull them apart, while y/bf/n grabbed Parker. "y/bf/n take him to Courtney's house she'll take care of his- uh- face issues." you said looking at his bloody and bruised face. "bloody hell Ethan. you beat the shit out of him." you said laughing once your best friend and Parker drove off. walking him towards your house he said, "you're not even wearing a shirt. I thought you would be sleeping." spitting blood shortly after he finished his sentence "I was. but y/bf/n woke me up by fucking banging on my door." you say opening the door. "oh my god Ethan!" your mom yelled looking at his bloody face. "I'm going to clean him up, ok?" I said staying calm she was so shocked she just nodded not wanting to know more. "why was he here." Ethan asked sounding angry, as you both walked up the stairs. "Ethan I don't know did you ask him before you bashed his face in." you laughed "yeah I did." "ok so tell me what happened." you said patting your bathroom counter. he sat down and you sprayed antibacterial liquid on a wash cloth, lightly dabbling his cuts "I wanted to surprise you and he pulled up at the same time I did so I asked him what he was doing and he fucking said he wanted to drop off your sweat shirt which I said I'd then take with me when I went to see MY girlfriend and he said he could manage so I said I didn't want him seeing you and he goes 'well fine I didn't want to see that slut any way she's a waste of my time.' so I beat the shit out of him."

(fuck Grayson just tweeted hold on. ok. let's go)

you stopped rubbing the wet washcloth on his knuckles cleaning off the dry blood and grabbed his face kissing him passionately. "I love you so much, thank you." you said placing your forehead on his "your welcome, I will always be there to beat guys up for you." he said smiling. you kissed him again and went back to cleaning his beautiful face.