rEaR vIeW (ethan)

TRIGGER WARNING (abusive ex)

ALSO I DDINT CHECK THIS BC I WANTED IT UP ASAP (rocky) FOR U BABES SO I DEEPY APOLOGIZE FOR THE MESSY FORMATTING AND SPEELING ERRORS AND CAPITALIZATION ERROS AND THE SHORTNESS OF THE UPDATE IN ITSELF ITS 2 AM ON A TUESDAY

Ethan: "y/n?"  Ethan and you had been seeing each other for about a month but you both kept it a secret aside from Grayson and your best friend, but other than that it was all  kept private.  "yeah?" you asked scrolling through Instagram, "whos hunter?" your stomach dropped and you locked your phone, hunter was your abusive ex boyfriend, part of the reason you wanted to keep your relationship on the down low with Ethan was because you knew hunter would flip and the last thing you wanted was for you or Ethan or anyone to get hurt. "why?" you asked as your heart started racing, "he was just a guy." "y/n." a tear weld up in your eye as Ethan pulled you up on the bed with him. "he was my ex." Ethan nodded as he rubbed small circles on your knucles. "so why are you crying?" he asked,his voice barely above a whisper. you shook your head as the tears sarted to roll down your face. "hey, hey, its ok, y/n look at me." you looked at ethan as he wiped your tears from your cheeks. "you can tell me, its just me." you nodded and took a few deep breaths before lifting your shirt above your head. ethans face fell as he examined the cuts and bruises and burns that surroded your torso, some from hunter some from yourself. "no," his eyes weld up with tears as you looked down a your bruised legs. "he did this to you?" you shook your head, "not all of it, i did this, and these." you said pointing to the cuts on your ribs. "y/n.." you wiped a tear from your eye "i undertand if you don't want me around, trust me pleasedont feel bad i k-" you were cut off my Ethan's lips on yours. "stop." Ethan said resting his forehead on yours. "I'm not gonna leave you because someone else layed his hands on you, I'm sorry y/n, I'd never in a million years want this for you." "how could i expect you to love me Ethan? I'm damaged goods" you said, more tears falling from your eyes. "y/n, I said stop, you're not damaged, he didn't damage you, he hurt you but in no way shape or form does that make you dmaged. you're gonna ge through this and i would be honored if you would let me help you, please y/n, let me help you.

an: damn this took a turn and it didn't end up like i thought it was gonna so this is basically shit and not even anything like rEaR vIeW so I'm so sorry babes that's my bad, blurbs will be up hopefully soon !!! i luv you !!!