sunrise (ethan)

BLURB
Ethan: "would you look at that. we've managed to do it again, princess." Ethan said rubbing small circles on your thigh underneath the comforter that layered over your shared bed. "it's tragically beautiful. the fact we can stay up till the sunrise not even talking just being with each other." you said smiling at him. "you're so gorgeous." you shook your head and moved your hand to his cheek "no I'm serious. you're so breath taking I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to have children with you and I want to live in this city apartment with you for a long time and I want to take you on classy dinner dates but I also just want taco bell too sometimes. and I want to watch all your favorite tv shows with you and I want to go to the movies with you and I want to get kicked out of places for stupid reasons with you and I just want you y/n, forever." "I love you." you whispered barley audible "I love you too princess. now get some rest because (Gray tweeted hold never mind it was something irrelevant) we have a big day tomorrow." you nodded and nuzzled your head into Ethan chest closing your eyes and feeling the sleep take over your body.

AN
I DIDNT UPDATE FOR LIKE A YEAR IM SO SORRY THIS IS JUST A BLURB THO. I ACTUALLY STAYED UP TILL THE SUNRISE AND IT JUST MADE ME SO HAPPY THINKING ABOUT THE BOYS N SHIT I LOVE THEM HOLY. I LOVE YOU HOLY.