late nights (grayson)

Grayson: "Y/N." you faintly heard through your deep sleep faze "wake uppppp." you heard your best friend Grayson say as you opened your eyes to darkness "Y/N!" he yelled startling you enough to make you fall off your bed. "what the hell. what time is it?" you said angrily. "it's 2:37 am get up I'm taking you somewhere" he said. you sat up to look at his face through the dim light of the full moon to see if he was kidding. he wasn't. "you know normally, I would laugh in someone's face and kick them in the nuts for waking me up at the ass crack of dawn but you got lucky today." I said while slipping on my worn out converse and a t shirt that was probably Grayson's, since he was my best friend he slept over a lot and most of his clothes were here. "let's go!" he said whisper screaming since the remaining members of my family were still asleep. "I don't want to climb through the window gray." I said placing my hands on my hips as he crouched down to the frame. "well, you are." he said picking me up and climbing outside the window slowly shutting it and joining you on the tree branch outside your window. "where are we even going?" you asked as you proceed to climb down the large tree. "no where." he said joining you on the ground. "what the hell do you mean no where. I just climbed down the tree for you and your telling me we aren't going anywhere? I really fucking hate you some times ok." you said slamming the car door shut. "your cute when your angry." he said placing his hand on your thigh. "well we are listening to my music because your music is shitty. and if I'm going to be driving to the middle of no where with you in this car I'm not going to listen to your shitty music." you said sassily as you plugged the aux cord into your phone and pressed play on a random green day song. "are you hungry?" he asked as you nodded. "let's get pizza, yeah?" he asked and I nodded my head vigorously. he smirked already knowing pizza was my favorite food. after we had gotten a large stuffed crust with pineapples and ham, we were back in the car and Grayson and I raced for the aux cord which he grabbed. "NO!" "YES!" we said at the same time. "my turn until we get out again" he smirked. the ride was filed with terrible music and lots of pizza. once we finally stopped again we were in the middle of a field that as covered in flowers it was to dark to see anything else but the sun would rise soon so I'd be able to see where I was.. "is this where you murder me?" I asked sarcastically. "bingo." he replied."why are we here I can't see anything." I said opening the door and waiting for Grayson to come to my side and open the door. "the sun will rise behind us so just look forward." "WHICH WAY IS FORWARD I CANT SEE ITS TO DA-" before I could finish I felt Grayson's lips on mine and I swear it was the best thing I've ever felt in my life. "that way." he said as his warm hands slowly left my face. as if on cue the sun rose and I could see a house in the distance. my feet were surrounded by flowers of all different colors. "oh my god." I started walking closer to the house feeling bad as I stepped on flowers. Grayson followed me and I grabbed his hand and we walked closer to this magnificent house. it looked quite old and little trees and flowers spiked up around it. "I got lost driving one day, I found this house, it's called 'shallot manor' I looked it up and it's this old house that used to belong to Mary shallot and David shallot, they were successful plantation owners, this was a house they had bought that I'm assuming rarely visited because once they died, as a result of having no kids, the house maids stopped cleaning and it's been abandoned. kindly spooky but it looks really cool from the outside." he explained as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "can we get in?"

A/N
I HAVENT UPDATED IN ALMOST A MONTH OMG
should I do a part two? I feel like this could be such a cool fanfiction like you and Grayson fix it up and live in it over the summer GOALS
should I do that I feel like it would be so cute omg.
I hoped you liked this, I got so into it and totally made everything up so I'm sure there is no such place as shallot manor haha ily