he finds out you cut (Ethan)

Ethan: "BABY!" you heard your boyfriend Ethan calling from the bathroom. "yeah?" you asked leaning against the door frame. "will you help me shave my chin." he asked looking in the mirror. you gasped and covered your chest with your hands, "you are trusting me with the oh so holy jawline?" "oh shut up, dork." he laughed. he hopped on the counter as you rolled up the sleeves on your happy hippies hoodie.

(MILEY MY QUEEN ILY BBY OK SORRY)

"y/n. " Ethan said stopping you. as he looked down at your wrists. "oh thats," you pulled away from the grip he had on your hand, "nothing." "baby girl wh-why would you do this? it was almost 10 moths you could've done it." he said hopping off the counter and holding your face in his hands while you avoided his eyes. "it's nothing Ethan." you pulled away from him and headed downstairs. "Y/N THIS ISNT NOTHING!" he yelled running down the stairs after you. "please please please talk to me baby, I can't lose you, I can't have you harming yourself. you're to beautiful and strong to do this y/n please." he said you turned around and your face instantly softened at the sight of the countless tears rolling down his face. "Ethan. I-I you were gone and it" you said getting quieter as you walked closer to him. "you were so close to a year." he covered his mouth letting out a small sob. "we were doing it together I was here for you. you could've called me i-" "it wasn't your fault, Ethan you have to know that." "no, y/n it was. it's my job to protect you-" "baby.. you can't protect me from me." his face softened as he pulled you into a tight hug. "but I love you so much," he sighed calming down. "I love you." you nodded at his reassuring words. you both spent the rest of the day cuddled up to each other watching cheesy horror movies on Netflix. you were so lucky to have Ethan and he felt lucky to have you too.

if any of you loves self harm I'm ALWAYS here. there is not enough time in this life to hate yourself, you get better, the sun comes up I would know bby. eat something, sleep for some time, take a nice bath, take care of yourself you're all worth so much more.

AN
THIS WAS SHORT AND HORRIBLE AND IM SORRY ILY. WHAT AN EVETFUL WEEK FOR ME, I WEBT TO A FUNERAL, WENT MOTHERS DAY SHOPPING WITH MY DAD AND HE MADE ME LOOK THROUGHOUT UGLY ASS MOM UNDERWEAR, ANSEL ELGORGEOUS FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER, AND THAT ZOUIS TWITTER FIGHT HOT DAM.