periods (ethan)

Ethan: "UGH" you screamed rolling onto the floor as you clenched your stomach due to cramps. "Y/N!?" your boyfriend Ethan said running into your room. "go away." you said groaning again "are you ok?! what do I do?!" he said panicking and looking around the room. "how did you get in?" you asked looking at him. "I climbed the tree by the tv room and crawled into the window then heard you screaming so I came in here. are you ok?!" he said quickly "I'm hungry." he nodded and picked you up laying you on the ground as you were still curled up into a ball. "what do you want?" he asked stroking your hair "everything." he nodded again and kissed your forehead before walking out of your room.

"y/n" you heard Ethan say slightly shaking you. "I got chinese and I went to the grocery store is that ok?" you nodded and looked over at him with like 4 grocery bags on the bed. "ok I go these, and these, and these, and I got these, I don't know what any of that stuff ment it was so confusing." he said examining various boxes of tampons and pads. "like what the hell? with wings?" he said making you laugh. "then I got you Doritos and ice cream and Swedish fish and flowers but I put them in a vase." he said throwing all of his groceries on my bed. "and I got a lot of chocolate because the lady said that's what girls eat when they are on their ya know." he said awkwardly rubbing his neck. "ok thank you" you said giggling at how clueless he was at everything. "really thank you I don't deserve you." you said kissing him "I feel the same way about you." he said kissing your forehead.

for the rest of the night you guys watched every season of American horror story for the 194692719 time and ate everything Ethan got you.

AN
I WOULD GET A BOYFRIEND BUT IM HOMESCHOOLED AND TYLER POSEYDOESNT GO TO THE LOCAL HIGHSCHOOL SO LIKE LMAO NO BYE. this was short whoops I'll do a Grayson one soon yeah? ly