he kisses someone else (Grayson)

Grayson: "gray?" you asked looking up from your computer to see your boyfriend Grayson at the foot of your bed. you lightly closed the screen as the Apple on the top darkened."are you ok?" you asked worryingly standing up. his expression was blank. you couldn't tell if he was horny or serious. "I have to tell you something." he said as a tear rolled down his cheek. ok he wasn't horny. you walked over to him and wiped his tear "o-ok (Lamborghini mercy your chicks be so thirsty IM SO SORRY) what happened." you could feel your heart pounding throughout your body nervously awaiting his answer. "I accidentally kissed Chloe." your heart dropped. you were always jealous of Grayson's ex girlfriend Chloe "how did you accidentally kiss someone?" you asked quietly "I wasn't paying attention, I-I didn't know what was happening I was in shock baby girl I'm sorry it was just a kiss." he said. "it wasn't only a kiss if you kissed back," he was silent "Grayson, did you kiss her back?" you said slowly. "I swear I didn't feel anything I didn-" you had heard enough and slipped past him making it to the bathroom before he caught you. you locked the door and sat on the ground. tears rolled down you cheeks wetting your face and chin. "y/n let me in." Grayson said knocking on the door as you fell to your side on the cold white tiled ground. you let out a few sobs here and there as Grayson continuously knocked on the door and tried to explain. you must've fallen asleep because when you woke up the time on your phone said 8:57 pm you sat up slowly and looked at your reflection. you were a mess. you ran a bath and sat in the warm clear water as you washed your face and tears rolled into the bath. eventually you got out of the bath and checked your phone. 9:34 pm. you wrapped yourself in a towel and opened the door thinking Grayson had gone downstairs by now. but as soon as you opened the door the slightest possible crack Grayson slipped through and kissed you holding your face. he pulled away and looked in your eyes "Chloe has nothing on you baby girl. I promise."  he said kissing your forehead. "never again?" you asked running your thumb over his cheek "never again" he confirmed. picking you up and carrying you to the bed. he set you down and took off his shirt handing it to you. you slipped it on and he grabbed a pair of his boxers handing them to you as well. you got dressed and layed under the covers moving your computer to the foot of the bed. "I love you so much y/n I'm sorry." Grayson said laying down on the bed "stop talking " you said tangling your legs together and placing your right arm over his chest. "ok." he replied before kissing your forehead and playing with your hair until you fell asleep.
AN
WHAT AN UPDATE HAVENT SEEN ONE OF THESE IN A WHILE. A COUPLE OF YOU REQUESTED A GRAYSON CHEATS ONE BUT I DONT LIKE DOING TWO OF THE SAME STORY BECAUSE THE SECOND ONE ALWAYS SUCKS ASS SO I DID THIS I HOPE IT DODNT SUCK ITS 1 AM I ALWAYS DO THIS FUCK BYEE GN