eating dissorder (ethan)

trigger warning: all yall are gorgeous and you fucking werk your outfit

Ethan: "hey bup, do you want to go to in n out?" Ethan, who happened to be your boyfriend, asked followed by a kiss on the forehead. "no thanks I ate earlier" you said flashing him a fake smile. you see, the truth was, you hadn't eaten in 2 days. you hated what you saw in the mirror and you knew you should just work out but you wanted results fast and skipping meals was all that came to mind. "y/n." Ethan said sternly, "baby, what? I'm not hungry. is that illegal." he shook his head and sat down. "you haven't been eating, and you look pale, I want you to tell me if something is going on. no judgement. just me." he grabbed your hand and rubbed his thumbs over your knuckles. you couldn't tell him, you couldn't. "I'm going for a drive." you said pulling your hand away from Ethan's "baby!" you shut the door and raced over to your car, starting the engine before tears developed in your eyes, and driving down the street.

Ethan's pov: "I don't know man, like I can't tell you if she isn't eating but she does look thinner." Grayson said through the phone. "no she doesn't look thinner. she looks sick, gray. she isn't eating I know it." "ok, then talk to her." he said. "I don't know what to say to her." "stop being a pussy, pussy. just ask her like 'y/n I'm worried' the rest will come naturally." I sighed with semi-relief and said thank you before hanging up. I walked to the fridge and filled up a glass of water. my head turned to the door as y/n walked through it. "hey" I said sending her a warm smile. she smiled back and made her way towards the stair case "no, y/n. please talk to me, I'm so worried about you. I love you so much, you know that. please baby, please talk to me, let me help you." she turned around to face me with a softened look on her face. "I haven't eaten in 2 days because I'm fat." my heart dropped and I shook my head. "no" she walked down the stairs and wrapped her arms around my torso as I hugged her back. "why would you ever think that baby, you are so gorgeous." I said burying my face in her coconut smelling hair. "I don't see what you see Ethan. I wish I could, but I just can't no matter how long I look in the mirror." she sniffled. I picked her up and set her on the kitchen counter. "what are you doing?" she asked me as I got out all the ingredients for a sandwich. "princess you need to eat." she shook her head and a tear slipped down her cheek. "we can start eating healthier together, and you can start working out with me if losing weight means that much to you. but please y/n please eat." she nodded her head as I finished her sandwich and handed it to her. she slowly took a bite and I hugged her. "I love you." she smiled back at me and took another bite.

AN
you guys are so fun it makes me cry. if you wanna talk talk to me I'm always here :) and approachable. I adore you with every little piece of me :* bye luvs

on a separate note comment good kush on Netflix pls&thx

September 26th, 4:21 am