he cheats (gray)

Grayson: "can we watch the wolf of Wall Street?" I asked my boyfriend Grayson as I locked my phone. he nodded and walked over to the couch with popcorn in his hand, "do you have twizzlers?" he laughed then shook his head "no I don't, I'll go get you some though." he said getting up. "no gray stop its fine." "I'm already out the door love you!" he said blowing me a kiss and slamming the door. I rolled my eyes, he's so difficult and stubborn, but I love him.

I was scrolling through Twitter waiting for Grayson when there was a knock at the door. thinking it was Grayson forgetting his house key as usual I opened the door. but it wasn't Grayson it was a girl. "hi?" I said unsure, "um. sorry I was looking for Grayson." I was quietly debating wether I wanted to tell her off or listen to her spill tea then tell her off, I went with the second one. "I'm just his brothers friend but Grayson went to get something, um can I ask why you're here. I didn't think gray had a girlfriend." the girl laughed. "that's the funny part. he does but he fucks me anyway. what a stupid bitch right?! she doesn't even know her boyfriend is cheating!" she laughed again. I was so shocked I didn't really know what to say. "wait you're having sex with him?" "duh hunny! wouldn't you hit that!" she said.

I should've drop kicked her right there but being the nosey bitch I was, I wanted to hear everything, and I knew she wouldn't tell me if I told her I was grays girlfriend so I played along. "girl! haha get it! for how long?" she started laughing even harder. "dude like 3 months! and his girlfriend is fucking clueless!" I nodded my head. I didn't know if I was angry or sad or wanted to laugh, but I did know I was hurt.

"woah, um" we both turned to face the door and saw a shocked looking Grayson. "hey boo!" the girl said. "um Haley, can you step out for a second?" 'Haley' looked confused, "um can she step out we gotta go if your girlfriend is coming over today." Grayson looked so scared. "um how long have you uh been here Haley?" "i don't know 3 minutes?" "yeah, long enough to explain everything." I said smiling. Haley looked back and smiled "yeah I think me and her are gonna be friends, we both agree your actual girlfriend is fucking stupid." I nodded my head "yeah Grayson! your girlfriend a really big fucking idiot!" he shook his head and walked toward me. "get the fuck away from me don't fucking touch me!" Hayley looked beyond confused. "y/n please." I shook my head and laughed. "get away from me. don't try to contact me, I'll send someone over to get my stuff from over here if I have any." "no no no no baby don't do this." Grayson pleaded. "oh shit is that your girlfriend?" Hayley said with wide eyes. "yes bitch! congratulations! I'm his girlfriend!" I yelled backing up towards the door "and I'm also fucking stupid! just like you said!" Hayley's jaw dropped as she tried to apologize, "um you're a really good actress?" "that is my fucking career bitch." I scoffed and opened the door walking out. "y/n! please" "SHUT THE FUCK UP GRAYSON!" I put my sunglasses over my eyes and tried to shield my face from the paparazzi. I got in my car and drove away so quickly I wouldn't be surprised if I actually hit one of the overweight baboons with a camera.

I finally got to my condo complex and called Chinese takeout. I finally reached my floor and walked to my small house as I explained what I wanted. "yay thank you" I hung up the phone as I shut my door and flopped on my couch. I wasn't angry anymore. just numb. I got changed into one of my many pieces of merch and my underwear I grabbed my comforter from my bed and dragged it to my couch. the doorbell rang and I was so out of it I kinda forgot to put on pants so when the prepubescent looking delivery boy was faced with me he almost dropped my food. I paid, thanked him, and shut the door returning to my couch. I clicked on some random documentary about the fast food industry and downed my noodles. about 40 minutes later there was a knock on my door. I had been so intrigued by this documentary that I forgot all about Grayson but sadly it all flooded back when I got up to answer my door. Ethan stood there with candy and flowers, "hi y/n." he said sympathetically. "your brothers a dick."

an
hey wassup hello how are you. I couldn't sleep so here is this it's currently like 3am omg send help or Grayson Dolan or pizza or all three