hiking (grayson)

unedited whoops.
Grayson: 'fuck me this is so bad I hate exercise this is so bad' I think to my self as I hike further up the hill. 'ugh not even listening to Nate Maloley makes this situation better. oh my god I'm almost there I think I'm going to die before I get there. fuck my legs aren't even legs what are legs am I even a human why do my lungs suck ass'

I continued walking as I saw the top of the hill. 'California, it's December why is it still 70 degrees global warming is real. oh fuck me there are people at the top of the hill I look like a fucking ravioli why is this happening, oh shit is that a boy, oH SHIT IS THAT TWO BOYS, oH MY GOD THEYRE TWINS FUCK ME IM TURNING AROUND' I quickly turned on my heel but not before I heard one of the boys shout

"hey! you're almost at the top!" 'fuck.' I took out my headphones and pulled down my shorts around my thighs a little "yeah, um, I didn't want to disrupt you guys so I figured I should just turn around." "are you listening to the Jonas brothers?" 'oh god I didn't pause the music. fuck my shuffle and music taste god strike me dead please' "um, yes?" they both laughed as I laughed to myself slightly. "I'm Ethan." "uh I'm y/n." the other one looked at me "you're a model, for Calvin Klein." I clenched my jaw "uh, yeah I am." "that's so cool, I'm Grayson."

"if you don't mind me asking um what are you doing just sitting at the top of the hill?" Grayson answered, "we hiked up but my out-of-shape-not-as-hot-as-me weenie brother needed to take a break before we could hike back down." "dude what the hell." I laughed, "ok, nice to meet you." I said putting an ear phone in "WAIT!" they both screamed at the same time. "um I was wonder-" "actually I WAS wondering-" "that's bullshit I called dibs" "dibs is still relevant?" I asked smirking. "yes? no. no it's not." Grayson said pushing Ethan and walking down towards me.

"could I have your number." Grayson asked me. I looked him up and down then stared into his eyes.
"nope. bye! nice meeting you." I said walking down the trail. 'that was the absolute stupidest decision you could've made.'

I reached the bottom of the mountain and made my way over to my car, I pulled out my keys and unlocked it. "I understand the whole keep me guessing aspect but I don't want to be guessing for the rest of my life, y/n." I slowly turned around and walked over to Grayson. "480 550 2531." I winked and walked back over to my car hopping onto the drivers seat. Grayson smirked at me and walked away. 'fuck I hope he remembers that please text me.'

AN
I KNOW IM GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST A MONTH IM SORRY BUT ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS SO REQUEST IDEAS BBYS ILY LOTS <3