forest (Grayson)

Grayson: "ok so where are we going." you asked sitting back in your seat. "I don't know." Grayson replied. "just take me away please." you said buckling your seat belt. "want to talk about it?" he asked resting his hand on your thigh and pulling out of the driveway. "no. thank you though." you said smiling at him. "so Mr. how are you doing?" I asked placing my smaller hand on top of his. "I'm good." he smiled as the song "often" by the weekend played through the stereo. he turned it up and I looked out the window. about 40 minutes later Grayson stoped the car and turned off the engine. "we're heree." he smiled in a sing-songy voice. "where exactly is here?" I asked looking around seeing nothing but grass and trees around us. Grayson got out of the car and opened my door. he ran forward for a while then randomly stoped. "you're walking to slow." he said as he turned around, took of his jeans and shirt leaving him in his black boxer briefs and jumped into the air. "GRAYSON!" you screamed as you witnessed him literally jump under ground. you ran quickly to where he jumped down. you stoped and walked slowly as you saw a giant hole in the ground. slowly stepping closer you heard splashing. "what the-" you mumbled to yourself as you approached the hole. looking down you saw a giant opening which lead to a lake type thing at the bottom. "YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN OH MY GOD!" you yelled as he just splashed around smiling. "COME IN" he yelled. "GRAY I CANT THIS IS CR- oh fuck it." you said pulling off your shorts and over sized led zepplin tee shirt. which left you in a black lace bralette and bikini cut underwear. you jumped off the side and before you knew it you were surrounded by water. you surfaced and gasped for air wiping your eyes. and feeling Grayson arm snake around your back. "you are so beautiful." you smiled and pressed your forehead on his. "so are you." you smirked "but gray this is crazy are you serious how do we get out of this thing?" I asked. swimming around in the perfect temperature water. "there's a tunnel over there that leads up to the ground." he said pointing over to the little beach. you looked around. it was just a hole in the ground, but I was fairly large, the pool of water was about 8 feet deep with soft sand at the bottom. there was a small waterfall from the river above you on ground level, and a small beach on the left of that and not to mention the waterfall was surrounded by large boulders. the sun shown just the right amount of light into the little oasis. you turned back towards Grayson but he wasn't there. all of the sudden you were startled by him jumping up in front of you. "you look so cute with flat hair." you said messing with his wet hair that was almost long enough to cover his eyes as he held you close to him. "you look cute all the time." he smiled kissing you. you both spent the whole rest of the day swimming and talking on the boulders and beach and kissing. a lot. but once the sunset and the moon came out you started a fire on the beach and had smores for dinner. Grayson made you happy, and everyone deserves to be happy, always.

AN:
awe I think this one was cute.
if you don't know what a bralette is I swear they are the cutest things ever look it up on tumblr or we heart it.
thank you for reading ily.
fun fact: I wrote this whole thing while listening to crazy by shawn mendes on repeat. it's also 12:00 am exactly. just though you'd like to know even though no one reads author notes.