he cheats (Ethan)

Ethan: "Ethan!" you yelled running into your boyfriends house. "look at this article about me!" you said holding people's magazine stopping when you didn't hear anything. he must be asleep you thought. you sat your keys and phone down on the kitchen counter. you were in the mood for some cereal so you walked towards the cabinet that held the bowls but not before you fell on a pair of silver pumps. you grabbed one of them and my stomach dropped when you didn't recognize them, which only ment he had had another girl over. you got off the ground and held the pump as you walked up the stairs towards his room. the door was shut and you stood outside of it as a tear slid down your face. you opened the door quickly and saw a startled Ethan with no shirt and a topless girl under the bed covers with your boyfriend. surprisingly you were extremely calm and stood there staring at them as the girl and Ethan were frozen solid "is this yours?" you asked extremely sassily holding up the silver pump. the girl swallowed and nodded "well your shoe taste fucking sucks." you said breaking the heal off and throwing the two pieces of the shoe at the wall behind the girl purposely missing her and turned around walking out of the room. "OH AND HEY THE NEXT TIME YOU FUCK SOMEONES BOYFRIEND MAYBE YOU SHOULD AT LEAST LEAVE AFTER SO YOU DONT GET ANOTHER BROKEN SHOE BITCH" you yelled walking down the stairs. you heard quick movements in Ethan's room which was most likely them getting clothes back on. "Y/N!" you heard Ethan say running towards you. by now you had grabbed your phone and keys and your magazine. you placed your hand on the door and Ethan slammed it not allowing you out. "baby." he said with watery eyes. next thing you know your hand was stinging and Ethan was holding his cheek. "don't fucking call me that"  you muttered under your breath trying to open the door only for Ethan to close it again. "let me out of this fucking house or I swear to god I will fuck up that pretty face of yours." you said through gritted teeth. "let me explain. please you ow-" "DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TELL ME I OWE YOU SHIT! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT STUCK YOUR DICK UP SOME OTHER SLUT THAT COULD CARRY GOD KNOWS WHAT DISEASE! YOU ARE A CHEATER ETHAN GRANT DOLAN AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" you screamed punching his chest which didn't seem to phase him as you swung open the door and walked towards your car. you opened the car door and started it up pressing play on the stereo as fall out boy played through the car as loud as it had been before you had gotten out. you backed up and saw the girl standing with Ethan in the door way as he ran his hands through his hair. you rolled your window down and flipped them both off as you drove away singing along to Uma Thurman.

A/N
CAN I DO PART 2 WOULD YALL READ IT OR SHOULD I NOT DID THIS SUCK
I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES IM SORRY