you get mobbed for the first time - Grayson

currently unedited
Grayson: "baby I'm hungry." I rolled over onto my side to face my boyfriend Grayson in the bed.

"what would you like to eat."

"can we go get smoothies?"

"Jamba?" I asked stepping into my pants.

"Jamba." he confirmed.

after a good 15 minutes that had been spent by me getting ready, we were ready to head out. Grayson carried me on his shoulders through the parking garage, which was probably the most terrifying yet extremely goals moment of my life for the sole reason that Grayson wasn't short, and parking garages are, and being the klutz I am I ended up hitting my head on a pipe. long story short we made it to the car, barely.

we drove for awhile until we reached Jamba juice.

"fuck." I heard Grayson mumble underneath his breath.

"what." he pointed behind us.

paparazzi.

"shit." Grayson got out of the car followed by at least 30 paparazzi. he walked over to open my door and then shielded my face with his jacket as we both walked into jamba juice.

after we had ordered and got our drinks it was time to go back out and ace the crowd, which had basically tripled since we had showed up.

"stay by me and be careful please." I grabbed his arm and we walked out.

thousands of things were being yelled at us from every other direction I didn't know where to look and before I knew it I was detached from Grayson's arm. I felt like Kim Kardashian's when she got mobbed.

"Grayson! gr-"

"I'm right here baby girl relax." he wrapped his arm around my waist as he got me into his car.

he waved bye to the fans before starting the car and driving away.

"that was insane." he said as we finally got out onto the freeway.

"I dropped my smoothie." Grayson said as I laughed nodding in agreement.

"me too."

an: yo I haven't updated in ages sorry bout that whoops lmao.